24 volt batteries (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

brownbear

Mod in Hibernation
Threads
If anyone ever wanted to have a real 24 volt battery in their cruiser.....

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/elpages/concordebatt.php

Go with the sealed lead acid gel battery. Looks like 300-400 bucks gets you a decent size battery. But caution; you can no longer boost or charge with a 12 volt charger....

but no low side battery problems either.

Aviation batteries are generally good quality and can handle commercial abuse.

RG-24-20
Platinum
Series

Is the one I would choose, good for 19 amp hours. or 456 watts for a whole hour.

or it would give 1140 amps straight for one minute before discharge...enough power for ya?

or for 10 seconds.....6840 amps!!!! a lot more than any cruiser could draw.. :lol: no need for a second battery

Thanks for the link, two of those in parallel and i could run a discomobile all night long next to a fire camp!

That will be one of my next mod

yah if you were going to run two then you could buy the smaller ones. much cheaper than the 19 amp hour one I mentioned.

maybe this one......
RG-25XC
Sealed, Extra Cranking

i've check and couldn't find any that there width is less then 7" like the LC stock support.

yah if you were going to run two then you could buy the smaller ones. much cheaper than the 19 amp hour one I mentioned.

maybe this one......
RG-25XC
Sealed, Extra Cranking

This one is 12 V, i meant two 24V in parallel

This one is 12 V, i meant two 24V in parallel

yah I know your wanted two 24's... That is what I meant. I missed that that battery was a 12 volter...

For the 7 inch, is that the tray were it curls up? You could modify the tray. I did not think these would be a direct bolt in. More a custom mount. Like the 24 I use for the plane I look after is like a foot square. But cranks out 38 amp hour of juice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom