High Rock Open Date (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cool, just hope I have a vehicle to take by then.

Jack

I will come back to Reno to make this trip. Just let me know when.

Most likely in May, the rest of the summer is filling up fast. Details will be posted here, and probably in the Trail Runs section on Mud.

Any update on this? I am definitely interested, I think that the weekend of the 18-20 or the 25-27 works for me. I'd like to get a plane ticket before too long.

Any update on this? I am definitely interested, I think that the weekend of the 18-20 or the 25-27 works for me. I'd like to get a plane ticket before too long.

Either weekend works for me. I think Dan is out of town right now, but we will get the dates nailed down soon.

Jack

Either weekend works for me. I think Dan is out of town right now, but we will get the dates nailed down soon.

Jack

So far as I know I'm good for either weekend. We should get dates most of the overnight runs nailed down next Tuesday.

Well we talked about so many things...so of course, I forgot which weekend we decided on.

So which weekend are we going to Highrock? Thanks.

Jack

The last weekend in May is Memorial Day, are you guys going to do the trip then? That would probably be easiest for my schedule but I will come regardless, just need to know when.

I have May 19th & 20th in my notes.
Meet at Brunos at 9:00AM Leave at 9:30AM.
Get there early if you plane to have breakfast.

Will you have a ride Harry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom