good news (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For those that havent heard yet.....

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=146228

I'm gonna be a father. this is our first and the first grandchild for our parents, so it's really exciting. Stacy is due Nov 1st, so summer wheeling might be a little limited for her. I'll try to keep the link updated with progress and whatnot. :D :beer:

Eric

congrats...I have two myself (7 month old boy and 3 1/2 year old girl)..I know your FJs are loads of fun but wait till the baby is born, babies are loads of fun too!!...

Congrats!

Yes, Congrats. I parallel you, in my first is due in July!

Congrats....I love OTHER PEOPLE"S kids!!

thanks guys. I can't wait for the lil cruiserhead to get here.

Great we do not have any kids and maybe not for a while..... That is so awesome congrats I am sure the lord will bless you with a very healty and beautifuld child.

Juan and Maria Sol

Thanks Juan,

all I care about is a healthy child.....Don't get me wrong, I would love a boy:grinpimp: , but I just want a healthy baby.

Erymer wants a Boy so bad. Yeah, I don't know how the heat, no A/C, and bouncing will do this summer..

Erymer wants a Boy so bad. Yeah, I don't know how the heat, no A/C, and bouncing will do this summer..

I really wanted a boy too... got a girl and wouldn't trade her for anything.

Well... puberty is right around the corner so I might trade her for a bottle of scotch then, but for now...

LOL I hear ya..

Well... puberty is right around the corner so I might trade her for a bottle of scotch then, but for now...

that scares the ever living chit out of me just hinking about it......I'll adore a girl if that's what we have, but God it scares me.

but God it scares me.

It should. :eek:

Little girls do love their dads though... I think it might be worth it in the end :)

Congrats!!!

I got two little girls and wouldn't have it any other way. I'll pay for everything I did in highschool and college though, I'm sure of that.

Sweet! Congrats, Now is the time to get your projects done! LOL! It will be a bit harder when the new one arrives! Mine are currently 3.6 and 1.6 years old! Don't discount a girl, they will make your heart melt and mine seems like a wild one! My boy is also awsome and a future wrencher as he copies eveything I do!
Look up my wife Anita if you are having a baby in Women's Hosipital as she works in Labor and Delivery. She just about delivered her own when we were there! LOL!
Later
Erick

thanks Erick. we are having everything doen though WF baptist. It's going to be great. I am so stoked.

Congratulations to both of you and here's more wishes for nothing but health and happiness!

Congratulations to you guys! What wonderful news!

Roy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom