Pix of 100s at Paragon! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

macneill

Rollin’ on 33s
Threads
A few pix of 100s at Paragon on Sat.

Had a great group of guys. An FJ55, an 80, a few FJCs and of course 3 100s.

That's my buddy in the white one.

Check out Loud's articulation!

Last edited:
S'more.

Last edited:
Otra mas.

Last edited:
S'more.

Last edited:
definately had some fun. Im bringing my truck to the lexus dealer tomorrow to get a complimentary wash

11111.jpg

Last three.

Last edited:
there are more pictures posted up in the trail rides section, on the GCLC at paragon thread.

Loud lit it up for sure!

im bummmed i wish i did not have to work this past sat; if you guys give a few days heads up will will go next time im about 3 hours away from parag. i have not been there in a while. let me know for next time

i know i know i try to keep up with the events posting but i forgot i even tried to set up a run here but it got moved to the events place i will definetly keep up:doh: my truck is stock so i will probably hang back with loud on some of the runs:cheers:

Sounds like you guys had a blast .

Wow, you really are hardcore Loud :beer:

Your rig is looking pretty sweet there Mac... Wait, what the hell is that shiny thing on your roof rack.. ?.... a decal ? Arrgh !! :mad:

Seriously , Its nice to see some wheeling pics from the 100 corner ...

Your rig is looking pretty sweet there Mac... Wait, what the hell is that shiny thing on your roof rack.. ?.... a decal ? Arrgh !! :mad:

That's it. I'm taking Friday off and breaking out the Toluol and getting rid of all my stickers.

Do you hate the Warn one on the bar too?

leave them stickers, just get rid of the chrome! i had a blast with you guys, it was good to see some 100's gettin out and flexin. theres a few more pics in the expidition section as loud mentioned, but i'll post the 100 pics here for ya. and yeah, you'd be impressed what racing slicks on a lexus can do in the mud!

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

this last one came out a little dark IMO but i lack the editing tools on this computer to fix that so... meh.

DSC00025.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom