Copper Canyon MX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Jons pictures are great of the Baja, I have always wanted to go to the Copper Canyon down in Mexico. Is there any intrest form the HDC to make a trip down south to the Canyon? O'Neil has a friend here in El paso that goes down on motorcycles maybe David can talk him into do a trip down there with Land Cruisers.
Urique%20Canyon%20from%20Gallegos.jpg

Is there any intrest form the HDC to make a trip down south to the Canyon?

To answer the question, yes, I would like to go there some time. On one of my Baja trips I met some adventure motorcyclist that were riding down Baja, then they were going to cross over on the ferry and ride up to Copper Canyon. I think this is now rather popular.

I might also know some folks that have been there.

I was thinking about Copper Canyon the other day. I'd be interested. The issue may be the duration of the trip to make it worth the while.

G

Copper Canyon

From a trip I took with my parents and the Dust Devils 4x4 club in the early 70's.
That is the road into and out of the upper part of the canyon.
B0005381.jpg

From a trip I took with my parents and the Dust Devils 4x4 club in the early 70's.
That is the road into and out of the upper part of the canyon.

Looks a little like Black Bear.

Just to get an idea, how and where do you get there? How many hours approx? One of the neighbor just went there I guess with the NM4x4 club recently.

I might go after October sometime.
my buddy just led a trip there on his KTM and wants to go by LC sometime. I'm sure he won't get as sunburned and dusty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom