Nut and bolt sizes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is nuts and bolts of US LC 100 has metric sizes or does it have US sizes as well ( like 5/13, 3/8)....

everything i have done is all in metric. Ask Cristo(sleeoffroad) since his shop is constantly working on them.

I believe it's all metric as well.
:cheers:

Metric - ditto. Strange how Toyota always selects even sizes, well almost. Occasionally I will run into a 13 or 15, but almost always its 10-12-14mm

Strange? I find it refreshing that fewer fastener sizes were used and there seems, at least in my experience, to be no intermingling of SAE and metric. Wish more mfgrs would follow this path.

Cheers!

Metric - ditto. Strange how Toyota always selects even sizes, well almost. Occasionally I will run into a 13 or 15, but almost always its 10-12-14mm

Yeah, I found the same thing from my 40 to the 80 and the 100, even with the 4Runners most nuts and bolts are 10, 12, 14 and if larger than that I think they used 17 more than the others.

Definitely all metric. I don't even own any standard tools (1/2, 3/8 ....)

even the tools they give you in the back for the spare tire, they throw a 8/10mm wrench and a 12/14 wrench.

It's a blessing that they are all metric. My last truck, a GMC Sierra would have 3 different size bolts holding down the same part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom