Death Valley Daze 2007 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alvarorb

Color Geek in Charge
Threads
Website
www.arb-digital.com
I've updated the TLCwagons.org blog and pictures to include our recent trip to Death Valley.

Regards

Alvaro

i asked for you alvaro when i stumbled upon the group at geologist cabin but they said you werent there. whats up with that?

one love
jah bill

Bill,

I did not make the trip. I just updated the website....
The pictures look very nice. I had hundreds to choose from. Check out the links for the additional pictures.

Regards

Alvaro

its probably just as well then alvaro because i fell in with a bad crowd (spelled j**p) and that probably would not have looked very good on my resume!

:eek:

one love
jah bill

Funny-We met JB at the Geologist's cabin BEFORE he fell in with "those Jeep guys". The one Jeep dude had a mint 2006 Rubicon with every bolt on and upgrade. He had everything but the dents and scratches you get from actually using it! Still a very nice fellow, and I'm sure good company.

its probably just as well then alvaro because i fell in with a bad crowd (spelled j**p) and that probably would not have looked very good on my resume!

:eek:

one love
jah bill

Hey JB was the group from the MotherLode Rockcrawlers.
If it was ,There not soo bad....

Man I hope to make it next year with the NorCal Boyz......

ken

I and I and Cruiser What ya think, Rasta? :grinpimp:

Ya prolly be late.
Gonna check the local ham club meet @ the old folks center 7:00 pm

>He had everything but the dents and scratches you get from actually using it!

that would have been john and, well, appearances can be deceiving...let me assure you he uses it and uses it hard. thing is he has been in the area for 20 years and knows those trails like the back of his hand. i rode with him up over south park and back down pleasant canyon and was pretty amazed at what he did in that rig without even coming close to damaging anything. he recently purchased that particular rig from a guy who built it up but he had pics of other rigs hes built and owned over the years, so hes not a newbee (that would be me) or anything like that.

respect where respect due is my motto.

dont get me wrong though, i would have loved to hang out with you guys more; its just that stellas cabin and the valley there is so cool that once we got escounced there we didnt want to leave! on the other hand, those cabins before the bridge (briggs were they?) are magnificent on their own and especially that upper one...man i would love to live there!

ps we had a good time watching the group conquer chicken rock from up above...seems its much improved and didnt really present much of a challenge.

one love
jah bill

>I and I and Cruiser What ya think, Rasta?

i and i and cruiser and cruiser!

:)

one love
jah bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom