my fj45lwb 85% done (after 2 years) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mmcinnis

Supporting Vendor
Threads
its getting closer to being done...

trying to post some pics here, let me know what you think!
_fj45_front.jpg
_fj45_rear.jpg

Gracias senor, I would like to thank Mudrak, Eshan and many more for their parts and support. This is a 2 year project that includes GM power steering, Shackle reversal, Old Man Emu sprung over,38inch Swampers, POR Every part/Stainless all metric,Fiberglass top, bead blasted bed, canvas top 1st off custom from Eshan, high steer conversion (Mudrak),rear bumper 1 off by Lance @ Ironpig, Custom bumper and stinger, 10,000lb Tmax winch, upgraded to '82 front bib, custom stainless semi stack muffler, and all the other 400hrs of nick nack s*** from me!! Now I need to spend time on my 40 crawler to keep up with the world. All I know is 70mph is haulin' w/ a 2F.

Last edited:
Holy s*** that is so bad. What size tires? 36? Soa or sua? Engine? Looks great!!

loos great may i ask the color please is it horizontal blue? any feedback would be great as i am working my 45 too. yes hoops picts please thanks

I Painted it the factory blue. It's sprung over with the dakar 2.5 leafs and 38 super swampers.

AH, this must be the bumper that SMTYBLT was telling me they did for someone down in Florida.

Could I bother you for some pictures of the bumper? How is it attached to the frame, how it addresses the tailgate hinges and rear valance, how it works around the width of the tailgate, etc.

I was looking at IPOR doing one for me.

Michael

thats freakin sweet! :)

The bumper is a 1 off from lance @ IronPig.

That's what they said when I contacted them, that the only rear bumper/tire carrier combo they've ever done was for a Mike down in Florida.

They also said they didn't take any pictures before sending it out to you, when I asked how they built it to allow for the tailgate hinges, rear valance, and width of tailgate.

Michael

The bumper is a 1 off from lance @ IronPig.

did you swap bibs on that? it looks like a 79+

love the side pipes!:cool:

Yeah I put later model bib, fenders, Front clip. All brand new from Toyota. I've taken alot of photos so if you like I can send you rear bumper shots.

I've pm'd my work email. It should be able to handle a ton of photos.

Yeah I put later model bib, fenders, Front clip. All brand new from Toyota. I've taken alot of photos so if you like I can send you rear bumper shots.

could also i have picts asthis is getting me to ecven want to finish my fj45lwb sooner hope u do not mind i pm u for picts too. thanks

it'd be great if you just posted the pictures in this thread.
great looking '45 by the way.

I sent Lance @ Ironpig pics of the rear bumper and rear swing out tire carrier. Anyone going to GSMTR this year? Go to Upstate cruisers GSMTR cabin and Check out the shirts for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom