Another Kalieforna swine-O-Rama? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone interested in getting together again in Davis this spring? Lots going on with Holister, Stockton and Rubithon, but I was thinking sometime in May. Get together and swap lies and hang out for lunch?

What happened to all the sacramento, california guys? This is disheartening, no one wants to get together?:frown:

Well, I'm up here in Chico, but I don't think I'll be ready for any swine-O-rama's until 2008 the way I'm going. :D

You can count me in after that point.

Now I was hoping someone was organizing a southern california pig run when I saw that title. Big Bear pig run or something, mmm, maybe next year.

Even Davis is such a far drive in my pig that the only Northern run for me this year will be the Deer Valley pig run.

Well, you know, everyone else is organizing other get togethers, it would be tough just one for pigs.
Stockton swap meet
Hollister
Coastal Gathering
Ice cream social
Rubithon

No time to spare:eek:

hmmm, how about Saline Valley :D

Saline Valley would be a cool place to organize a pig run, as long as it is the proper time of year. If we actually had spring weather this year instead of going from winter straight to summer then this would be the perfect time, now.

Saline Valley would be a cool place to organize a pig run, as long as it is the proper time of year. If we actually had spring weather this year instead of going from winter straight to summer then this would be the perfect time, now.

August would certainly be... challenging.

Saline would be sweet!!! Who cares about the heat? That's why God invented ice-cold beer.
Anyone going to the Bakersfield shindig @ the end of the month? I'd like to, if I can pass smog before then.

We do Death Valley every Thanksgiving week w/ our FJ-40 cronies. Any takers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom