Parting out 81 FJ40 near Gainsville FL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,
I'm parting out a 81 FJ 40 near Gainsville FL.
Unfortunately, it was a northern truck, and the tub, hood, and frame are rusted pretty bad. No PS, or A/C... side and rear doors all have rust at the bottom, but are complete w/ glass and hardware. The hardtop sides are ok, but not great, and the fiberglass top is similar, no cracks, but the drip edge could use work.

pictures of parts here:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jemmy39/my_photos

a42fre2.jpg

I'm down in FL now, and will be here possibly until the 16th of this month.
After that I'll be heading back to WV via I-75, or I-95- I-26, I-77.
I "might" be able to deliver heavier things on my way home if your close to my route.

email me jemmy39@yahoo.com for pic or price requests/offers.

thx,
John

Last edited:
email sent. thanks

rear mat

John- email sent

I need a rear floor mat from your FJ40.

Thanks

Aaron

Any of these parts still available? In good shape?

-coil/igniter
-gauge cluster (or just the 50amp ammeter)
-front floor mat
-cooling fan relay...small black box under the dash to the right of the steering wheel and the silver round cylinder part next to it.
-driver side seat bottom
-glove box door (with twist open knob)

I'm in South Florida and could pickup if necessary. Thanks ahead of time.

tried sending you a PM but your mail box full.

Looking for a gauge cluster. Do you have one?

Thanks

tried sending you a PM but your mail box full.

Thanks

yea, @ a 5 PM limit, it really LIMITS it's usefullness......

email works though...

I'm answering emails, and pm's now, and will get some pics, and check out the condition of the parts that have been inquired of tomorrow.
thx,
John

Sent you another email regarding my parts request from last week. Let me know if you aren't getting the emails. Thanks.

Todd, I emailed you....

should have more info & pics tonight.

thx,
John

please include user name in email

email sent. thanks

Please email me again if I haven't replied yet, and include user name, so I can get to you in order...
thx,
John

[if you use the ih8 link by clicking my user name, it's included]

I emailed you, I will take glovebox door and center console, I am thinking about the rollbar! Was the bib no good?

Roberto

I emailed you, I will take glovebox door and center console, I am thinking about the rollbar! Was the bib no good?

Roberto

Roberto,

the bib was no good, rusted out @ the bottom, like the reardoors, and hardtop sides...

I didn't get your latest email, just the initial one from the 3rd....
The fiberglass top is good though, bad metal lip, but the fiberglass part is good. you may want to grab it too.

John

I'll email you later tonight..

do you have any wiring, the rear part that hooks up to the tail lights in particular? the female 4 prong peice?
thanks

do you have any wiring, the rear part that hooks up to the tail lights in particular? the female 4 prong peice?
thanks

Yes, I have all the wiring, but don't want to cut it up just for the connections.

I'll look when I get home and see if I have any there.

Lower dash pads

I bought the one center dash pad and would like to get the other 2 when ever you get around to it Thanks again

I bought the one center dash pad and would like to get the other 2 when ever you get around to it Thanks again

ok Heath, nice meeting your Dad the other day. I'll hang on to them for you, and email you when i start sorting this stuff out @ home...

thx,
John

Seat belts

I need the seat belt parts shown in picture 44 of 47 in misc parts in Yahoo pictures. Please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom