1999 UZJ100-Raleigh, NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1999 UZJ100-Raleigh, NC...$15,500

1999 Toyota Land Cruiser UZJ100
White/Champagne w/Tan Leather
97,000 Miles
Fully Loaded
Heated Seats/Mirrors
Rear A/C
Rear Locking Differential
Power Everything
Immaculate Shape
Serviced locally at Fred Anderson Toyota
Michelin Tires
Original Bumper has been mounted
$15,500

919-271-4907

Last edited:
Pics? - and will you take trades (i have an LX for sale)

I believe the price is a just a bit high and the arb scares some folks off.

If it's the ARB I have the factory bumper and i will post pics of it as well. I feel for the mileage and condition the truck is very reasonable priced

255 Views....has the market changed, or am I just a bit high on my price?

Depends on the market I'm sure....but I don't think you're too far off.

My problem is that there seems to be alot of 80' and 100's for sale in the SE that look good....too far.

Good Luck

arb

Nice cruiser, maybe I am missing something but why would the arb scare some people off?? Some airbag thingie.

Nice cruiser, maybe I am missing something but why would the arb scare some people off?? Some airbag thingie.

That's what I was thinking. What would be the drawback? Is there an effect on the airbag? Anyway, it would seem that with as many people who are asking for used ARB's that you might be better off selling the ARB seperate and re-attatching the stock bumper. I know a guy who is looking for a 100, so I'll pass this on to him and mention the ARB "situation." Good Luck.

I was attempting to sell a 99 with an arb about 3 yrs back and most of the general public did not understand the arb. I took the arb off, reposted pics and sold the cruiser quickly after that. Just personal experience. Most of your potential buyers just do not understand the arb bumper. I personally like a 100 with an arb.

The ARB is approved to comply with US auto standards and is airbag approved. I figured this crowd would have more interest with the ARB, if that was a deciding factor i would have no problem swapping the bumpers out.

The ARB is approved to comply with US auto standards and is airbag approved. I figured this crowd would have more interest with the ARB, if that was a deciding factor i would have no problem swapping the bumpers out.

I don't get all this talk about the ARB. Even if you are not an avid 4x4 fan, the ARB is a very nice looking bumper. I guess I have been in the 60 Series section too long; we aren't used to heated seats, back-up sensors, and navigation. ARB speaks our language! I think that is a very nice looking 100. Keep the ARB.

I checked my manual last night and it indicated that you should not remove the bumper and add and aftermarket bullbar or kangaroo bar, with out checking with the dealer first. It did say that it may interfere with airbag deployment, again it insisted to check with the dealer. Not that any of this is helping you sell your rig, but it might seem that putting the stock bumper back on could be worth it. If you sell the ARB seperate you may come out $$$ ahead. I called my buddy who is looking for a clean 100, but have not heard back from him. At the latest I will see him at work on Monday. I'll let you know either way what he said. Good Luck.

I've looked at a couple in the PNW price about where you are of lower. The problem with the general public is the recent increases in gas prices combined with the almost 100k miles (don't understand cruisers). I went to look at a 03 with 63K miles for $26,500 but the guy in front of me bought it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom