Scum (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Went outside this morning to find a huge rock had been thrown through the rear quater glass of my wife's Suburban - damn! Then I turn around and see the cruiser - Holy $h!t !!! A 25 + lb block of concert had been thrown through the rear window. ...and then it starts to rain... Some people really suck. My money is on the freak that moved in across the street but who knows?

Called 3 glass guys and all of them have the Suburban glass but none of them can find the cruiser glass. Going to check cruiserparts.net for a used one and Man-a-fre and SOR for a new one. Anyone know of a local glass place that might have them? Maybe my local Toyota dealer can get one.

Last edited:
bummer...sorry to hear that. time for a wireless camera in the front of the house.

dooood what the hell? if you have a garage might be time to clean it out.

Cleaned out the garage last fall but it only fits one big vehicle (wife's 2004 Suburban).
:doh:

bummer...sorry to hear that. time for a wireless camera in the front of the house.

We have been in this house for 8 years and it was a great neighbourhood for most of those 8 years but during the last 12 months or so the crime has really started to increase. We are lookin' to move. Still, I really like the wireless camera (or two) out front.

Suburban parts can be replaced easier....park the Cruiser in the garage!

Wow, That truly sucks Amigo!

"F" the security cameras, how about a pitbull on a really long, thin, rusty, chain!

What is with all the violence to cruisers...must be a jeep thing...

Suburban parts can be replaced easier....park the Cruiser in the garage!

+1

Survalence cameras and a sniper pit in the attic should resolve the problem. Have rifle -- will travel.

Ed

What is with all the violence to cruisers...must be a jeep thing...
Probably someone who drives around in an electric car eats vegies and hates anything that resembles a suv....

Dude, that is rough. See if you can identify where said rock or conrete may have originated from. I am assuming somebody didn't transport them a long distance to throw them at your vehicles. Or even better if you can get a police officer that gives a sh*t this morning he or she might find who did it for you. Personally I would go to the ends of the earth to find a vandalizer of Landcruisers, but I am partial to Landcruisers. And let's face it I like putting people in jail. ;)

If you really think it's the freak across the street, here's what you do.

Take the brick/rock and set them neatly and near his front door. One of 2 things will happen
1) If he did it, he'll know you're on to him and start lookin over his shoulder or
2) If he didn't do it he'll just wonder where this damn brick came from.

"Lazers".

You gotta have the quotes.

-Spike

If you really think it's the freak across the street, here's what you do.

Take the brick/rock and set them neatly and near his front door. One of 2 things will happen
1) If he did it, he'll know you're on to him and start lookin over his shoulder or
2) If he didn't do it he'll just wonder where this damn brick came from.

Lots of good ideas goin' on here. My buddy from Philly suggested returning the rocks too. His was something like this " Timmy, you take them F'in rock right back to dat son of a beep and you take the really big one and ya throw it at him and when he falls to the ground you take the smaller one and you beat him with it until..." you get the idea.

After asking around I found that 3 other cars in the neighbour hood had glass smashed the night before. It was not until the glass dude was here this morning working on the Suburban that I noticed that the front windscreen was damaged too. It has a straight thin, 2 inch long "dent/scratch" in it.

We are starting to get tagging on our fences too. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom