New Front Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We are looking for a fj crusier to built a new style front bumper will
do it At a very low cost we are in the indianapolis area.
let us know

How low of a cost and how long do you need the FJ for? i am in st. louis... 3-4 hrs from you.

send me a private message. I am about an hour away

Are you the folks who ran a 4 runner in the Ultimate Adventure 2006 ? That yellow rig looks familar.

prerunner bumper

If we get enough people wanting them we will build it
we should be able sell it for $699.00 plus shipping
we will take a very close look at this design

Could you make a tube style bumper something like the Allpro one for the 05 Taco. http://www.allprooffroad.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=101. The top loop should not hide the front grill , i like the grill. There are alot of us out here who want this pre-runner look but with good protection. Thanks

In my opinion the cross between the ARB and Warn bumper would be the best alternative. Simple is what the bumper's available for the FJ are lacking. The Warn is simple but the tube design in my opinion is just boring and kind of ugly. The ARB is awesome except for the extra cost for the fog lights and the fully covered winch. On my previous three Cruisers my winch was my highest maintance item on my vehicle. Due to the crapy weather, road salt etc I was always servicing my winch. The full access to the winch on the Warn is in my opinion a selling point. Not to mention that the warn works with any Warn winch. I believe the ARB is limited by winch design that will fit inside the bumper. However I still hate the look of the Warn due to the tube design.....build a cross between the two and send one to Canada for me.

warn bumper

I can not find a pic of the warn bumper for the fj send me a link
If you can lets post some drawings of some ideas for bumpers and the winning bumper design will get the first bumper at no charge. And maybe more lets see what kind of designs we have out there in your heads. send all drawings to Carl@outbackoffroadgear.com dont post them here we will post the final bumper here .
LET THE DESIGNER COME OUT GUYS.

In my opinion the cross between the ARB and Warn bumper would be the best alternative. Simple is what the bumper's available for the FJ are lacking. The Warn is simple but the tube design in my opinion is just boring and kind of ugly. The ARB is awesome except for the extra cost for the fog lights and the fully covered winch. On my previous three Cruisers my winch was my highest maintance item on my vehicle. Due to the crapy weather, road salt etc I was always servicing my winch. The full access to the winch on the Warn is in my opinion a selling point. Not to mention that the warn works with any Warn winch. I believe the ARB is limited by winch design that will fit inside the bumper. However I still hate the look of the Warn due to the tube design.....build a cross between the two and send one to Canada for me.

Last edited:
Here is the Warn front bumper.

Their rear one keeps getting the shipping/release date delayed.
Should of been out last month, now it looks like another one to two months.

http://www.warn.com/truck/mounting-systems/off_road_bumper.shtml

FJ_bumper.jpg
WarnFJ.jpg

What kind of deadline do we have on these drawings ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom