Northern California Shop for Power Steering and Disc Brakes. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for a shop within 100 or so miles of Sacramento California where I can get 4 wheel disc and power steering conversions done to my 73 FJ40 with the stock 6. I want to get my old girl back to a daily driver and wheeler status. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks

I know all three of these shops. I've had work done at them all. I suspect that you will have the best shot at getting it done the fastest with Georg. I know Mudrak is pretty swamped, not sure on Luke, but I know he has been busy. No idea on Georg, but I'd give them all a shout, see what it would run.

PS can be an expensive project. Rear 4wheel disc is easy. Front can be problem-atic -- You'll probably want to do a mini conversion

I'll third Georg.

I'm looking for a shop within 100 or so miles of Sacramento California where I can get 4 wheel disc and power steering conversions done to my 73 FJ40 with the stock 6. I want to get my old girl back to a daily driver and wheeler status. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks

Hangtown Extreme in Diamond Springs has done some work for me, phone number is 530-622-1412, the owner used to work for Danny Warden's in Placerville before he closed shop.

Extreme Gear in Orangevale also has done work for me, Scott is the owner, phone number is 916-990-0419.

Good luck.

thanks for the props and recomendations guys. i can certainly do the work for you. send me a pm if interested. :cheers:

also, we're going to have a cruiser swap meet at our shop in stockton on april 21st. if you don't have anything else going on that weekend, stop on by. maybe you'll find some parts you need and you can check out the work we do.;)

Pm your way orange45. Thanks everyone for the responses. I'm getting quotes and time frames all hashed out.

tried to reply to your pm but your pm box is full.........

I made space. Sorry I forgot it's really limited at first. I'm used to having 30 message space. Please send now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom