T-case parts ? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need to find one of this balls. they go like in the shifter, Seems like i have lost it. and I need it soon. I want to go wheeling this weekend, so plece help me. if you have one or where I could find one at

Eric
0315071733.jpg

Where do you live?

You are aware of the number of different shops in CA that could possibly have that range selector detent ball sent out to you, correct?

ya I tried some few loc. places and all with no luck. Is there like a big buisson that just sells steal balls like this ?

ya I tried some few loc. places and all with no luck. Is there like a big buisson that just sells steal balls like this ?

Like who?

CA is a big state...

What is 'local' to you?

You might try a ball bearing supplier, but they may laugh at you...would be best to bring it into them so they can see it.

Good luck!

-Steve

Eric,
I may have a spare...
Currently waiting on a few parts from Toyota and Georg before continuing w/my rebuild.

I'm afraid I won't be back to my buddy's shop until next week.
If you don't find one/yours, I'll grab one for you.

manny

If you need the bearing in a hurry, you can try a bicycle shop. They may have loose bearings.

Just a thought.

Frank

any old bearing ball from the t-case would work ? Open one of them but its to big. and trying to make it smaller would be a pain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom