Lowcountry Cruisers Monthly Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I will be in Charleston the weekend of March 17th. Let's set up a meeting on the evening of the 17th. Someone who lives there pick the location. That pizza place was nice last time, but I am open to all suggestions. I work until 4:00, so any time after that will be good.

The following Saturday (24 March) there will be a meeting at the Garden City Wild Wings at 6:00pm.

Who can make these meetings?

Just wanted to post up that I'll be cooking at The Prestigious Palmetto Pig Pick'n Championship March 10th at the Exchange Park in Ladson, South Carolina. http://www.oldecharlestownesertoma.org/thepigpickn.htm I'll be there friday and Sat. I'm one of the cooks of Pit Crew Bar-B-Que. It's a great event. So come out and enjoy some BBQ on Sat and come by our area and chat.

Hijack off.

That looks like a great time! How much is it for the public? It said $25 entry fee, but I think that was for contestants.

New to the boards here. I am in Greenville, NC, but my family lives in Beaufort, SC. Hope to meet up with you guys for a run sometime.

I think I'm free on the 17th, though my schedule is in a constant state of flux. Perhaps we could meet at the Kickin Chicken on Folly Rd. in W. Ashley? Does anyone else in the Charleston crew have a different recommendation? Since we've met in Mt.P., I thought W. Ashley was a logical next choice.

Count me in this time.
And I have a great idea.:D How about Your Place for burgers. I mentioned it here a few months ago.
https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=92889
It's about 300 yards down the street from Andolini's where ya'll met last time so it'll be easy to find.

One of the best damned burgers East of the Mississippi.:bounce:
:cheers:

Just a suggestion. See if any of the other locals back me up.

Burgers sound good to me. Which way down the road is it? Toward Charleston or back toward the bridge?

How does 6:00 sound?

Burgers sound good to me. Which way down the road is it? Toward Charleston or back toward the bridge?

How does 6:00 sound?

It's the exact same as your directions to Andolini's
EXCEPT
instead of going over the small bridge(Shem Creek) towards Andolini's, you turn right into the Common Courtyard just before the light right before the bridge.

Count me in this time.
And I have a great idea.:D How about Your Place for burgers. I mentioned it here a few months ago.
https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=92889
It's about 300 yards down the street from Andolini's where ya'll met last time so it'll be easy to find.

One of the best damned burgers East of the Mississippi.:bounce:
:cheers:

Just a suggestion. See if any of the other locals back me up.

Quick hijack from the hills: LOVE the avatar and the screen name.
First time I had my FJC off road, at Uwharrie, first trail was Daniel; it came to me that my theme song for this truck would be "Proving Ground"

"Find out just how tall I am, by jumping in the middle of the river."
Panic Rules.
b
Hijack off.

You ought to try and make the Asheville show. Raleigh's a good tour stop but Ashe-vegas is like no other. Plus, it's on Friday the 13th... :grinpimp:

Ok...so is anyone going to be there? Your Place Burgers on Saturday, 17 March at 6:00 pm.

I'll be there. Not sure you wanna make the trek if it's just you and me though. Try re-PMing to see who's game.

Maybe I scared them off.:eek: I've met Steven a few times and I think he likes me.:confused: I met Keith for maybe 3 minutes and I'm pretty sure I left a good impression.:confused:

Nah. I'm a badass.:flipoff2:

EDIT: I just thought about this. Is it the location? I just mentioned Your Place since someone mentioned having a meet and greet in the old thread I posted about Your Place. I'm up for anywhere. We could go somewhere else a little more "lively." It's St. Pat's day so I don't recommend downtown. I'm free so wherever is fine by me.

Last edited:
I'll be in C-Town regardless. If nobody is going to show, though, I would just go back to my hotel room and watch the $9.95 movies.

I will be off work tonight around 8 or so. If yall will still be around by then Ill stop on in. If yall are looking for more lively Sullivans Island will be slammed tonight.

Maybe I scared them off.:eek: I've met Steven a few times and I think he likes me.:confused: I met Keith for maybe 3 minutes and I'm pretty sure I left a good impression.:confused:

Nah. I'm a badass.:flipoff2:

Badass :flipoff2: . He drove through my front yard and vandalized my truck by writing 646 on the windows. :flipoff2: . :D

Badass :flipoff2: . He drove through my front yard and vandalized my truck by writing 646 on the windows. :flipoff2: . :D
:grinpimp:
I drove by Dunleavy's today on the way out to Sea Biscuit and saw they'd closed off the street next to it. Always a fun St. Patty's out at Sullivan's.:cheers:

Greg, I may have to bow out this meeting. Not the clan there was at Andolini's and my wife really wants to go out to an early dinner and then to a movie.
Sorry.:frown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom