March/April Trails is out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Nice surprise when I got home last night from work to find the new Trails is already here in Northern California.
Great article by Ige. Will read the rest this week.

Dave Thomas

and registration forms galore!

Best cover I have seen in a while. Very cool picture. I would really love to have one of those. Thanks again Toyota Trails crew!

April 07 and still no trails mag, wow, guess I should reconsider advertising since us Canucks would be waiting this long?

Pretty sure I am not speaking out of turn as t his is the fourth issue I have been almost a month behind most others subscribers.???????

Guys, I wish I could control the mail, but I can't. Canadian issues are taking forever to get there for reasons I can't explain. They're sent via 1st class mail directly from our publisher & then I don't know what the Canadian Post is doing with them. It is simply not the TLCA's fault that you're not receiving them. This is an issue we are currently working on with the Postal Service to fix but until that time, if you're not getting the magazine, you HAVE to let ME know instead of coming here to post about it because A.I rarely come here & B. I can't look at your post & determine who you are in most cases. Send me an email & I'll get you taken care of, but if you post about it here I can do nothing to help you. Here's my email address:

membership@tlca.org

Thanks guys!

Thanks for the email and your work on trying to get it here.

Any ideas on how move this along quicker would be gladdly recieved?

Rob

Guys, I wish I could control the mail, but I can't. Canadian issues are taking forever to get there for reasons I can't explain. They're sent via 1st class mail directly from our publisher & then I don't know what the Canadian Post is doing with them. It is simply not the TLCA's fault that you're not receiving them. This is an issue we are currently working on with the Postal Service to fix but until that time, if you're not getting the magazine, you HAVE to let ME know instead of coming here to post about it because A.I rarely come here & B. I can't look at your post & determine who you are in most cases. Send me an email & I'll get you taken care of, but if you post about it here I can do nothing to help you. Here's my email address:

membership@tlca.org

Thanks guys!

Jenn,

Did you get any sense as to how (if?) the switch to periodical mailing would effect the Canadian mailing?

Thanks,

TJK

I believe you'll start with May/June. Back issues are available at tlca.org.

TJK

Mmmm, maybe membership has run out, still no trails?[

QUOTE=Radd Cruisers;2058505]Thanks for the email and your work on trying to get it here.

Any ideas on how move this along quicker would be gladdly recieved?

Rob[/QUOTE]

Just got it in the mail, will look it over and give a review very soon.

March April

Last edited:
Radd Cruisers it is time for you guys to get creative. if you are close to the border why don't you do a group rent on a post office box on the u.s.a. side have the mail/parts deliveries sent there then truck them across the border yourself then remail via the canuckistan postal service on your side:grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom