3.8 liter TAURUS fans (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
you need them i got them,

these fans rock,

pm me

65 shipped to your door

paypal is best, ALSO PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SCREEN NAME with your payment..

these come with several 3 to be exact wiring diagrams to give you some options and can be wired how ever you want if you have other ideas,
fans_1.JPG
fan dimension.gif

Last edited:
poseidon..

its on its way. be there on wednesday

thanks

are those dimensions in inches or cm's?

and Damn dude did you get enough? hehe

edit: never mind gotta be in inches...

these are pullers by make but i guess you could jimmie them to be pushers

Last edited:
just picked up a whole bunch. get em while their hot

I have read that most of these are 6 inches thick are there any that are around 4 inches thick, I have allot of clearance problems I am running into. If you have one that size let me know, I have heard there are some out there

I have read that most of these are 6 inches thick are there any that are around 4 inches thick, I have allot of clearance problems I am running into. If you have one that size let me know, I have heard there are some out there

no they arent 6 inches thick,

they are 4 and yes i got um

see dimensions in the first post

Questions...... what are you cooling with these fans? FJ40, FJ55, FJ60 ? with stock engenes? 5.7 V8's? big blocks? How is the fitment? Please some info on why I would want one. Thanks, John Pardi

Questions...... what are you cooling with these fans? FJ40, FJ55, FJ60 ? with stock engenes? 5.7 V8's? big blocks? How is the fitment? Please some info on why I would want one. Thanks, John Pardi

most ive seen have been fj40's

some stock some sbc.

some stock radiators some custom.

fits almost like factory on the 40 radiator.

most ive seen have been fj40's

some stock some sbc.

some stock radiators some custom.

fits almost like factory on the 40 radiator.
Thanks, Are they proven to be more efficient than stock toyota pulley driven cooling fans? any cooling data comparisons. Thanks, John Pardi

Thanks, Are they proven to be more efficient than stock toyota pulley driven cooling fans? any cooling data comparisons. Thanks, John Pardi

let me find you some threads:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom