Roundup Sponsors & Dignitaries (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In my opinion, its the people and businesses listed below that continue to help make the Land Cruiser community something special. I am constantly amazed at the generosisty shown and the willingness to contribute to the success of the Lone Star Cruiser Roundup. If you get a chance, please visit their sites and let them know how much we appreciate them. :cheers:

metaltech4x4.com
coolcruisers.com
johndhaleband.com
Jim Reiss
tlca.org
toyotaoutfitters.com
trdparts4u.com
fjcruiseroffroad.com
urbanlandcruisers.com
sharetrails.org
ih8mud.com
cruiseroutfitters.com
cruiserparts.net
arbusa.com
cruiserland.com
sleeoffroad.com
jkcustoms.com
cruiserfetish.com
Gary Coberly-Waggoner
Baker Tire
Kristie Barlow
Ronnie Lewis
CottonLand Cruisers
Katemcyrocks.com
popupcamperrental.com
Shiner.com
fourlow.com
fourwheelparts.com-Austin
Valley Hybrids 4WD
FJ Cruiser Trail Teams
The White Trash of the Elwood Chapter
Digital Signs-Bonham Tx

Last edited:
ih8mud.com

moron that own's that is an ass, but the balance is a great bunch!!

kewl list!!!

(hyjack: nice meeting you in San Mateo this weekend Georg ;p )

yeah, i was gonna go to the off road show this weekend but then i heard he was gonna be there. so i bailed! :flipoff2:

Ya right, its the Yellow Beers and Cheese Curds and you know it..........

Hell we both know I tolerate you cuz of the hot Redhead.........:cheers: :cheers:

Hell we both know I tolerate you cuz of the hot Redhead.........:cheers: :cheers:

Yet another example of good looking girls getting married to fat bald old guys.

direct from Shiner Bock

Good Morning Chad,

Everything has been set up with the Brownwood location… Mathews Distributing. You can plan to pick up four kegs…on us! They are open on Saturday until 11:00 am. I am also sending you a package that will arrive on Monday to you your office with banners and some giveaway items.

I hope you have a great time. If you have a chance to send in some pictures, please do. We would love to see them.

Cheers… B

:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Anybody remember the guy from Tyler that donated all the cool lubricants and gear oil? I want to make sure he is listed. Please let me know if anybody else is missing. Also, if anyone remembers or have pictures of who won the gift certificates and some of the other big items, please hit me offline.

Chad

Anybody remember the guy from Tyler that donated all the cool lubricants and gear oil? I want to make sure he is listed. Please let me know if anybody else is missing. Also, if anyone remembers or have pictures of who won the gift certificates and some of the other big items, please hit me offline.

Chad

I only met one person from Tyler. Name was Darius and he had a tan 80 lifted. If it's him, I have his email.

Chad
Butch should know who the guy is. For that matter, so should I. He bought the 36" tires/wheels off of the old Meanie about 3 weeks ago. My excuse...Morphine... I think his name was Richard or something like that ???

Russell

You'd think we'd all remember it after Kowboy drilled it into us during the raffle. I remember East Texas somethingsomething comma LLC. :D

Hey guys,
Wifey, myself, and some of my kids were down at the Round-up. VERY COOL, by the way. We are from Tyler too. I met up with Rich after the round up. "he brought my raffle winnings home". We were too loaded with suitcases from spring break vacation. The oil guy was Rich Jacobs, EAST TEXAS BG, LLC.....cell 903-590-0316.
Thanks for the hospitality at the round-up.!! Stuart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom