Free new fj62 radiator, damaged (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Max.Powerzz

Cruisers and Art!
Threads
I've got a brand new in the box radiator for my 88 fj62 that's damaged and free to a good home. It's from radiator.com and they kept getting damaged in delivery (it took 3 times to get a good one!). The filler neck got bent so a cap won't fit properly, but I imagine you could replace that part for less than the cost of a new radiator. I can bring it to the next clcc meeting if anyone wants it.

I've got a brand new in the box radiator for my 88 fj62 that's damaged and free to a good home. It's from radiator.com and they kept getting damaged in delivery (it took 3 times to get a good one!). The filler neck got bent so a cap won't fit properly, but I imagine you could replace that part for less than the cost of a new radiator. I can bring it to the next clcc meeting if anyone wants it.
if nobody wants i would pay for shipping:D pleaseee

I'd prefer not to ship it just because it'd be a pain to box up and stuff. But if no one local wants it in the next week it's yours Cruiser88. Otherwise if any locals want it I'll bring it to the clcc meeting next week.

I'd prefer not to ship it just because it'd be a pain to box up and stuff. But if no one local wants it in the next week it's yours Cruiser88. Otherwise if any locals want it I'll bring it to the clcc meeting next week.
gratefull.im sure someone will jump on it:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom