Got some more work done on the rig.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.adventureduo.com
see what happens when i dont go out camping?

Aux plug upfront for more gadgets.
cimg0578ad5.jpg

Aux plugs in the rear cargo area for the fridge and whatever the heck else
cimg0581yh9.jpg

Might install a single on the fridge side too.
cimg0582pd6.jpg

Each plug has it's own 15 amp fuse at the panel, I LOVE THIS NEW BLOCK! SO EASY
cimg0587es2.jpg

YES!, they're getting heat shrinked! Everything else is... just ran out of the correct size. Settle down Mangler!

Loomed some more of the 2awg cable for the dual battery.. almost done.. almost stock looking..
cimg0585nd0.jpg

Mounted up my super duper $12 shovel ... yippee
cimg0590ur0.jpg

The new Quick Fist Clamps are awesome!

Where can you get the quick fists locally (not Internet)?

Nice setups! You need to list where you got all that crap for us that are not in the know. :D

Shoot i dont know, i looked for them locally.. didn't see them anywhere.

All the components were purchased at West Marine... there are many cheaper alternatoives. Trust me.

Thanks. I might hit you on some info on the extra plugs - Im thinking 2m in the close future.

Damn Dave you are going to have to sign up for ROTW with all the crap you have done. ;)

Nice Dave. The West Marine double plug is what I put in the back of the truck also.

Did you use the regular size quickfist? I know Cabela's carries them.

How much interior do you have to remove to get your wires to the back?

Just about 3 plastic snap sections. Not bad at all. Driver side snap threshold, rear seat threshold, and a section of the side of the wall in the back.. they all snapped right back on , no problem. No tools needed:)

Did one section at a time as i ran it back. Never had the entire rig apart for any length of time.

Nice, I didn't know if there was enough room under the threshold for heavy gauge wire. Thought you might have to remove a second row seat and run under the carpet at worst case.

Im not running anything heavy back to the back. The 4awg goes to the distribution block up front and then 14awg (what the plugs call for) gets strung to the back. No worries on room at all. The fused link is upfront.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom