MTR 32x11.50 what's the real size &... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
32x11.50 MTR's I'm thinking of getting these tires for my 40.
The truck is'nt even, ready for the road yet,let alone the trail.But I have to plan ahead.
I've had 32x10.50 TSL radials, on other trucks.And noticed, that Interco makes tires a little bigger that stamped on there tires.That's good and all, but other name brands like BFG are smaller than stated.:mad: my BFG 35's were inch shorter than stated.
So... are MTR's a real! 32x11.50 ???
and will they fit on my stock 40. Right now I've got 31x10.50 BFG a/t on her. And they fit with no troubles, with stck rims.

I did a qiuck search on MRT 32x11.50 and found no usefull info.

Ps, I'd be willing to do a small shackle lift to fit these tires.
It's gonna be a long time before I put a real lift on this truck.$$$:frown:
And only plan on using it for mild trials, to get to fishing holes.

this is my truck sitting on stock size tires.I have'nt taken new pic's with the 31 BFG's:D
Copy of Picture 223.jpg

I had to go with longer confer shackles and add-a-leafs just to keep the rubber away from the metal on nasty trails. But, I also had some pretty sagging springs. My advice is go for it, this makes an ecomical lift.

That is the same tire I run on my 40. I think it is the perfect size.

That is the same tire I run on my 40. I think it is the perfect size.

What is the real measurments on those MTR 32x11.50's

And do you like them.
What could you say bad about them.
I was hoping they were a in between of a TSL & a Good year A/T

Every thing, I did'nt like about my Swapers I liked about my A/T's... And the other way around with the BFG A/t's
Was hoping to get a happy middle, of these two tires, with a MTR

Last edited:
the tire height will vary with the size of wheel used. 15x8" your tire will be taller than 15x10". I run 16x8" with 285r16 75 procrapper mud terrains and I really like the size, it fills up everything nicely. Still wish I went to a 35" tire though. It still seems to be geared too low for those over 50mph trips

i'll go out and measure my MTR's brb...

my 37s are about 36"

Thank you:cheers:
It's not like I can afford to lose an inch;p LOL

So, a'm I way off.By thinking a MTR would be in the middle of a TSL/BFG a/t :confused:

Things I did'nt like about my TSL's radials...
1) sucks on wet rock. (BFG a/t's are GREAT on wet rocks)
2) Weak side walls:mad: ( I here MTR's have stong side walls)
3) hard as hell to balance.

Things I did'nt like about my BFG a/t's

1) no surprise... suck in mud.
2) they don't clear the tread of mud, and turn into slicks.

On the plus side.

TSL's are a great mud tire.
and BGF a/t are a great road tire/ snow.

Banger.

the tire height will vary with the size of wheel used. 15x8" your tire will be taller than 15x10".

My 31x10.5 AT T/As, on 5 1/2" stockers had a noticable bulge to the tread, which would back up what you're saying, but they still only measured 30" from the ground.

My 31x10.5 AT T/As, on 5 1/2" stockers had a noticable bulge to the tread, which would back up what you're saying, but they still only measured 30" from the ground.

that's what I'm running right now, on mine.( stock ride height)
And it fits without any troubles.I was kinda thinking? I was only adding an inch higher & an inch wider.
This should still fit eh?

And I think it's a rip off, if it says... 31x10.50 it should be 31x10.50 not 30x10.
My TSL's 32x10.50's rode @ 33x11.50I notices that all other tire companies rip you off an inch.:mad: ( it's a SWAMPER thisng baby:grinpimp: )

Banger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom