Wire harness needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for the entire wire harness for a 73 > 75 FJ40, I'm nearing the end of a frame off and I found the original harness I purchased is a hacked mess. I'm looking for whatever I can get that will do the job, if you have a used or new painless kit I would be interested as well. I have a few items for trade or offset if you're interested.

Glove box doors
dash pads
interior lighting fixtures
headlight buckets
things of that nature....

try SOR, or maybe TLC has one from one of their Icon builds??

I tried calling them today, looks like they were closed for the day. Guess I'll go EZ wire since SOR didn't have one currently.

another vote for EZ... great product.. have it in my truck, unless your running a tv,an on board margarita blender, a fridge, a electric guitar amp, a toaster oven and a laundry drier i think the 21 circuit is way over kill, i purchased that one and just wish i would have went with the 12 ciruit for just ease of wiring...

another vote for EZ... great product.. have it in my truck, unless your running a tv,an on board margarita blender, a fridge, a electric guitar amp, a toaster oven and a laundry drier i think the 21 circuit is way over kill, i purchased that one and just wish i would have went with the 12 ciruit for just ease of wiring...

The 12 should do fine, this is a 72 body with 73 column and electrics, nothing fancy installed unless you consider the optional rear heater fancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom