Cone Washers Question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys what all can you get cone washers from to fit Aisin hubs. Does the 4 Runners use them in the ADD hubs? Or does anyone have some for sale I need enough for both hubs and don't want to have to spend $$$ on them :D

Thanks,
Burl

I know minitruck manual hubs use the same cone washer. I don't see why Toyota would put a differnt conewasher to hold on the ADD but I don't know for certain. Hit the junkyard with a caliper and let us know if they are the same. Or just call Ryan, he will know as he used to have ADD on his 4Runner.

after two unsuccesful trips to the junk yard to find them, i finally chose to buy them new from trail gear (awhile ago)

I'm not sure what ADD is.

Wanna go ride bikes?

JK, I do know that the IFS hub is identical except for the inner ring.

I grab all the cone washers I can find at P&P, most people leave them on the ground when the pull the knuckles/birfs out of a rig.

Edit, the guy at the foreign auto dismanteler here in town knows to keep them, he has a bucket full in the back. You might check with a local yard in your area.

i have a set of them here...good condition

$24.00 for a set of 12

Best Regards

Gord

Hey guys what all can you get cone washers from to fit Aisin hubs. Does the 4 Runners use them in the ADD hubs? Or does anyone have some for sale I need enough for both hubs and don't want to have to spend $$$ on them :D Thanks,Burl

They are the same.

I'm not sure what ADD is.

Automatic Driveline Disconnect, iirc.

:beer:

My dealer gets $5.00 each for them. I've tried all the PNPs in the area and most are clueless about what they are. I've spent as little as .50 ea. and that was at a local parts store. I guess you can get them some where besides Toyota. HTH

I've spent as little as .50 ea. and that was at a local parts store.

Should post up the name of the store and the generic part number that you found for this application.....

Thanks guys I know where a couple of 4runners are so I'll check them out ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom