business cards (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know this has been mentioned before, but I thought I might have some club busness cards printed. Can I use my TLCA membership card as an outline? I would like to use the TLCA logo and TAC logo .It would say " Bringing TOYOTA 4wd enthusiasts together since 1976 " Also it would list tlca.org , ih8mud.com , and tornadoalleycruisers.com There would be no personal contact info. printed on the cards. Also do we have an official club logo ? I Know we have one in TT , But I like the ones Zane and Dru designed better. Any suggestions ?

What came of the free ones someone mentioned at the annual meeting? Mike, Chris Erik????

This would be cool. At lunch there was a modded 3rd gen with custom stripes, some new tacos, and two new FJCs all in the same old-town parking lot.

Here are the logo's I have done. Feel free to email me at zane.zwerenz@sprint.com and I will send you the eps. files of all of them if you want to use them.

Zane
White Black TAC copy.jpg
TAC Logo copy.jpg
TAC Red2.jpg

What came of the free ones someone mentioned at the annual meeting? Mike, Chris Erik????

I asked about the cards but don't recall who mentioned the free ones.

I can get ya the TLCA logo. I'm trying to remember what the Green Country cards looked like. They had a blank for contact info but individuals can write that on the back if they wish. I usually give my cell number out. Mostly make it an invitation to call the member and visit the Mud forum, TLCA and the club web site eventually.

I'm pretty sure the club could buy the cards if no one speaks up about getting them free

I can get the TRD style logo (including the "Mud tracks over the states" logo) to anyone that needs it in many different formats.

andrew.kc AT gmail.com

:cheers:

hey guys, don't know where you get your biz cards done at, but i've been using a on-line company "vista print" vistaprint.com
you can get 250 cards for cheap
i just reordered 500 and got another 500 free for $20. or something crazy like that.

just thought i'd let ya know :D

jim

I asked about the cards but don't recall who mentioned the free ones.

I can get ya the TLCA logo. I'm trying to remember what the Green Country cards looked like. They had a blank for contact info but individuals can write that on the back if they wish. I usually give my cell number out. Mostly make it an invitation to call the member and visit the Mud forum, TLCA and the club web site eventually.

I'm pretty sure the club could buy the cards if no one speaks up about getting them free

I think it was the guy who came down from Tall Corn Cruisers (don't recall his name)

hey guys, don't know where you get your biz cards done at, but i've been using a on-line company "vista print" vistaprint.com
you can get 250 cards for cheap
i just reordered 500 and got another 500 free for $20. or something crazy like that.

just thought i'd let ya know :D

jim

We just had cards done by these folks and every order was so messed up we didn't pay a dime for them. We can try them but I don't expect much based on previous expierence.

We just had cards done by these folks and every order was so messed up we didn't pay a dime for them. We can try them but I don't expect much based on previous expierence.

really? bummer.

i'm the one who messed up my oun :eek: (misspelled my buisness name):doh:
but it's been my fault not thiers.

now when i order them i just zone out and make sure i have it right.....

:popcorn:

Thanks for the input. I see alot of Toyota's running around and thought if I had a card I could hand them out or stick em under the wiper. Zane's membership card layout would work great I think . Just insert the web sites where the membership info is. And as Mike said you could write a phone# on the back if you wish to. I also like Dru's Logos especially the 4 state one. Now since I have no computer or design skills would someone want to design a card ? Thanks Kirk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom