Finally Lifted. OME (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I purchased this from Toyota of Dallas. My lift arrived in two days. Thanks guys. $690 shipped :D

After much contemplating, I decided cost would be the determining factor as to whether I did it, or someone else. I would have to buy / rent spring compressors, buy jack stands and a hydraulic jack, muddle through and have nobody to blame but myself if something went wrong. I let the pros do it this time.

Firestone / Bridgestone, where I got my Destinations did it for $250 and did an alignment immediately after for $70. Not the cheapest but not the most expensive either. I have peace of mind, too.

Ok, enough blabbing and on with the pictures. It's so, ...... I feel like I had an FJism. :lol:

Sorry for the dark pics.

76487714yl0.jpg

86957316mx4.jpg

90258538zu1.jpg

21142846tq5.jpg

Here are some daylight pics. As soon as this Midwest slop clears up I hope to take some better ones.

52862364to3.jpg

78516457qc1.jpg

75091231pe5.jpg

flippin awesome. you think if i stole your FJ and replaced it with my stock yellow one that you'd be able to tell? ;) how high is that lift? are ypu planning on leveling the front? also how did you go about doing the backout on your handles, mirrors ect?

The lift is about 3" and I gained an inch with the tires. The mirrors and handles I masked, primed and painted.

Last edited:
well it looks great, very nice rig indeed!

FJ Dragon
Nice ride :) .... is that the OME Heavy lift ? Who makes that light bar you have on your front bumper ? I like the blacked out mirrors and bumpers. It looks very stylie.

Nice Wheels

Your wheels look great, are they factory powdercoated, or did you have them done?

Which Firestone/Bridgstone dealer was it. I used Duxler in Libertyville with great success for my tires and was contimplating them for my lift kit.

Thanks,

B.

Firestone / Bridgestone, where I got my Destinations did it for $250 and did an alignment immediately after for $70. Not the cheapest but not the most expensive either. I have peace of mind, too.

Which Firestone/Bridgstone dealer was it. I used Duxler in Libertyville with great success for my tires and was contimplating them for my lift kit.

Thanks,

B.

Go North to Gurnee Mills and take a left (West) on Grand (132) Go about 5 miles into Lindenhurst.

Great American Tire
RFT_35.gif

1890 E. Grand Avenue
Lindenhurst, IL 60046
(847) 265-9830

thanks, I'll do that. I know exactly where that is

B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom