Need Some Non LC Help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone in the Sdale or East Valley area have a set of ramps that I could borrow for a little bit (a week or two)? My wife's Volvo (2003) has a leak in the radiator and the tranny fluid and coolant has mixed and had created a wonderful chocolate soup in each :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: and I need to flush everything, and either change the radiator or add a tranny cooler. Of course there's no place on the car that will actually support jackstands or even a floor jack for that matter! I'd pick up a set but I'd rather not spend $80 on something I'd never use again and don't want to store in my already packed garage.

Thanks!

There's got to be a crossmember somewhere between the firewall and the front bumper? Put the jackstands under the pinch weld at the rockers behind the front tires. Set the brake to chalk the rear tires.

I have a set you can use. I live a little NW of the airport and work near Hayden and McDowell. Shoot me a PM.

- Whipp

There's got to be a crossmember somewhere between the firewall and the front bumper? Put the jackstands under the pinch weld at the rockers behind the front tires. Set the brake to chalk the rear tires.

Yes there's a xmember but luckily it right where I need to access. Dude this car was not designed for "people" to work on...special this, no access to that

I have 2 sets of jack stands. I can loan you one. PM me if you need em. :)

I live in NE phx by PV Mall

Last edited:
Yes there's a xmember but luckily it right where I need to access. Dude this car was not designed for "people" to work on...special this, no access to that

Yea I understand it is a Volvo.....:D

What kind of jack do they provide to change the spare?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom