identity crisis (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
okay, I need some help. which grill goes with which year. according to cruiserparts the dark 100 is the 2005, doesn't the 2003 have this grill?

thanks
787293_29.jpg
Image.jpg
6dd5_4.JPG

yea 03-05 is the nicest on the LCs. But 03-05 on the LXs doesnt interest me...i like 98-02 and 06-07.

For the LC, the chrome grille (03-05) is my least favorite. I like the 98-02, simple and elegant.*

* does not apply to models with gold trim

yea 03-05 is the nicest on the LCs. But 03-05 on the LXs doesnt interest me...i like 98-02 and 06-07.

I guess I'm the odd ball! I prefer the '06 LC grille over the '03-05, but the chromed version. For the LX, I prefer the 03-05, then the '06-07. For rear lights, I like the '06 LC LED's best.

I like the 02 grill, well what I can see of it... :banana:

Last edited:
I like the 06-07 in pics, but have never seen one in person. Is the interior unchanged from 03-07?

Looks like its a good thing we all have choices :). Only problem for the guys with the new ones is that most citizens can't tell a 98 from the 07 model.

Looks like its a good thing we all have choices :). Only problem for the guys with the new ones is that most citizens can't tell a 98 from the 07 model.

I think we're all ready for that re-design. In fact, I was at the Auto Show last weekend, and I sat in the new '07 they had there. I was surprised at how much it was like my '01! Sure, the nav was there and the trim was a bit different, but the changes are really only incremental. From the outside, I really have to think about which is which.

I think we're all ready for that re-design. In fact, I was at the Auto Show last weekend, and I sat in the new '07 they had there. I was surprised at how much it was like my '01! Sure, the nav was there and the trim was a bit different, but the changes are really only incremental. From the outside, I really have to think about which is which.

I'm the same way and we are nuts about these LC/LX's. Normal citizen doesn't see any differences and if they do they can't ID which ones are the new changes versus old changes.

yeah, its a good and bad thing. People always say my truck looks so new, one guy even thought it was a 06! I always tell people mines a 2000 and point out the differences. I aint ashamed...we got it new. Had mine before many people :D

Dude, I can't even tell the difference sometimes between a '00 LC and an '03 Sequoia.

I kid, I kiiiiiid!!!! :D

For rear lights, I like the '06 LC LED's best.

Nah, makes the cluster look like a barber shop pole, or a candy cane, IMHO. :grinpimp:

I like the 98-02 in both LC and LX. The only detraction is they are not as new as the others.

Might as well throw the LX's in this thread too.

1) '98-'02
2) '03-'05
3) '06-'07
107969-94984.jpg
08.jpg
MVC-002S.JPG.jpg

While we're on the front grilles, we may as well show the rears and wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom