Anybody knows what this lock is? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It was posted on another forum, but nobody seems to know where it comes from.

sinttulo9lk5.jpg

Looks like some kind of security system, huh?

I wonder if it's one of those transmission locks used overseas, like the multi lock (made by an Israeli company, IIRC). In many countries, LC's are hot items, so getting an engine/tranny lock is the defacto standard. Like us getting alarms or cell phones.

Yes, that is an aftermarket transmission lock. Popular overseas.

Thanks for the info, I had never seen such a thing.

Carpet lock? :banana:

Never heard of a tranny lock. Interesting... And makes sense too.

When I first looked i hadn't scrolled down far enough and didn't see the key, and I thought you must have been talking about the lower vent, and thought to myself, doesn't everyone know it's a ball cooler?

When I first looked i hadn't scrolled down far enough and didn't see the key, and I thought you must have been talking about the lower vent, and thought to myself, doesn't everyone know it's a ball cooler?

Did the exact same thing. :D

Anyone have first hand experience with these locks?

:D :D :D

It's interesting that the Japanese cruiser web sites are chock full of various theft prevention devices. Auto thefts and burglaries must be a much bigger problem there.

In the third world I understand the problem but suprised to see that in Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom