Which Castor Correction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

phishtaco

Cincinnati
Threads
I'm installing OME heavies(850s) up front with medium in the back. I have no extra weight as of yet. Should I buy Slee 3* bushings or the std. OME bushing. Does anyone have any real world experience with this setup? Thanks

I'm installing OME heavies(850s) up front with medium in the back. I have no extra weight as of yet. Should I buy Slee 3* bushings or the std. OME bushing. Does anyone have any real world experience with this setup? Thanks

Marty--

The regular OME bushings should take care of caster issues for the heavy-medium set-up.

That said, with the truck unladen, it might be higher than the degree correction that the OME bushings provide for....then you might be in the Slee correction bushings territory.

Best thing is to install the lift and then get a caster measurement from a shop and then go from there.....

Hope that helps amigo....

-o-

thanks onur....tires should be here tom, good bye mall tires

this may have already been covered but I'm going to try to sneak my setup in as well to get some opinions... I have J's in front and med. in the rear. Are the slee caster plates going to be too much correction? I only have an empty ARB up front and MT sliders right now but I plan on getting a winch and adding a rear bumper in the future. At that point I'm assuming I'll want spacers to maintain the same height.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom