Newbie FJ40 1978 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ProvoCruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
attachment.php

Hi everyone, i bought my first cruiser about 8 months ago. This is the first time i have posted, but i look forward to learning more from everyone and thanks for all the info already posted, it has already helped me tons. hopefully i can figure out how to add some pics
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
attachment.php

Hi everyone, i bought my first cruiser about 8 months ago. This is the first time i have posted, but i look forward to learning more from everyone and thanks for all the info already posted, it has already helped me tons. hopefully i can figure out how to add some pics
attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice!! Where did your fj40 come from? I'm out in Lehi, so I will look for you when I'm cruising through Provo..

official welcome :flipoff2:

everything is stock on it. the po had the rack put on it a while ago, i just barely refinished it. i did just put the new tires and wheels on it.

dirtywilks, i bought it from a guy in hurricane, ut. it was in colorado until the last five years, then it just sat outside in southern utah.

Hey man, congrats on the 40! Its good to see another cruiser going to a good home. Maybe i'll see ya around in good 'ol Utah.

dirtywilks, i bought it from a guy in hurricane, ut. it was in colorado until the last five years, then it just sat outside in southern utah.

Hurricane?? How the H#$$ did you find it all the way down there? See any others around?? I'm just keeping my eye out for mine..

good to see a fello utah county man with a red 40

welcome aboard mate

I live in Heber just up the canyon. I'll look for you on the road.

'78 is the best year.

Cool!

Hurricane?? How the H#$$ did you find it all the way down there? See any others around?? I'm just keeping my eye out for mine..

by chance, there is a toyota dealership in provo that has one completely restored. i decided to go see it one saturday afternoon, even though my then gf complained and rolled her eyes. as i was admiring the cruiser a girl i work with was buying a car and told me i should buy her dads. long story short, a month later i pulled it up onto a trailer and brought it home.

as far as another one goes, i have a neighbor that is selling one, not sure on details or price, but its white, i believe its early 70's. its pretty bada** actually, if you want some info on it, i am happy to help.

cant go wrong with a 78 and a red one at that too!

welcome to the sickness

I drive a green '78 and live in Orem.

by chance, there is a toyota dealership in provo that has one completely restored. i decided to go see it one saturday afternoon, even though my then gf complained and rolled her eyes. as i was admiring the cruiser a girl i work with was buying a car and told me i should buy her dads. long story short, a month later i pulled it up onto a trailer and brought it home.

as far as another one goes, i have a neighbor that is selling one, not sure on details or price, but its white, i believe its early 70's. its pretty bada** actually, if you want some info on it, i am happy to help.

I appreciate the offer.. Check it out for me.. I'm hoping to get between a 76-83... preferably a '78.. LUCKY YOU! But I'd love to hear more..

It doesn't happen to be the owner of the Melco in Orem does it? I stopped by the stored the other day because I saw it behind the fence at the store.. Spoke with him and he offered to sell it on the spot..

Thanks ahead for checking it out..

Take that down to the local car wash and have them do a $40 electric buffer wax job. You will freak. It will look like new. (Of course you'll spend the next six months scraping wax out of cracks and screw heads...)

'78 is the best year.

x2

Welcome! :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom