Any one else going to CMCC '07 July 12-14? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am setting up plans to go to CMCC at Rausch Creek ORV park in July.
Any one else going?
Kenton

I wouldn't mind going to that, but I will be surfing in Hawaii in July. :D

Would you be up for the Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride on May 14-19 in Tellico Plains, Tennessee?

I wouldn't mind going to that, but I will be surfing in Hawaii in July. :D

Would you be up for the Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride on May 14-19 in Tellico Plains, Tennessee?

Sorry, GSMTR sounds great and I think about it every year, but I'm planning to burn my vacation days with my kids and parents, who will be in school and teaching school (respectively) until June 8th. So GSMTR just doesn't work for my time-table :mad: .

C'mon cancel that lame Hawaii stuff, avoid getting your leg gnawed off by some near-sighted killer whale, and come join the fun.

Later,
Kenton

How about a trip to Hannibal Rocks Park in Rockport, Illinois it's about a 4-5 hour drive away? It might make for a nice long weekend trip.

Ok. I've never been. Are you thinking a ride requiring 35" tires, lockers front and rear and a winch (and so requiring my 4runner)? Or something more scenic (that my 80'll handle)?

Have you stretched the legs of your 80 yet? You do need to test out your new sliders don’t you? :D

By the way, they look great! :cool:

Depending on when we go, I might have another vehicle that I want to test out. :rolleyes:

March 23rd, 24th

Have you stretched the legs of your 80 yet? You do need to test out your new sliders don’t you? :D

By the way, they look great! :cool:

Depending on when we go, I might have another vehicle that I want to test out. :rolleyes:

How about March 24th? I'd be heading down there on the 23rd, we could wheel the evening of the 23rd, 24th, and then I'd continue on down to Alabama Gulf Shores for Spring Break with my family (wanna keep going down with your family, too? :D ).

I'm confused on whether you're talking Hannibal MO or Rockport IL, but either way they're close.

Kenton

I should be able to make the 24th. :D
I'll just bring the family with the 80 since you will have yours as well.

Hannibal Rocks Park is owned by the same people as Rockport Off Road Park. At the end of 2006 RORP is only open to reserved group trails, so general trail access is available at their other park a few miles away.

Anyone else chime in if they would like to join as well.

Hang on, my plans are changing-- like dominoes, because I'm going to Gumby's shop on the 31st, I can no longer go down to Hannibal on the 24th. Sorry.
Back to the original thread topic (sort of), I'm now trying to firm up plans for either CMCC in July, or EC4RJ in June.

No problem, just let me know if you would like to go some other time. I'm always up for a good wheeling trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom