New toy...geek warning :) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GXO

GXO
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
gxor.org
I decided to get myself a personal computer, but wanted to get something that I could mount in the 80 for GPS, music, etc. I went out to my lovely work website and found that we had just released a new consumer tablet PC.

wowza! I had to have it! :)

Anyway, it is a 12.1" touchscreen, dual 64 bit 2GHz processors, 2GB or RAM, 120GB HD, DVD burning capability, all the wireless stuff except cellular, and still can be a laptop or tablet configuration by twisting the screen.

Pretty sweet! Now I have to fab up a mount for it in the 80 and it will be my topo USA/navigation/music/picture/movie station! :)

Had to tell someone...and Heather just sighed when I told her.

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/s...v1=Travel/mobility&series_name=tx1000z_series

... and I don't even have an interior light in mine!

What do you do for HP Dan?

I am a solution architect for HP Services.

i was gonna' say, you had better get an HP since you work for them!!!

someone needs to get a life....haha...just kidding Dan....couldn't resist.

look what I found in my pocket...

:flipoff2:

Dan,

Ken has these super-duper, wonderful, industrial strength, and very practical floor or side mounted computer stands in our motorhome and in his 80 Cruiser (which is his daily work vehicle). If you are interested in buying something to suit your purpose, as opposed to fabricating something, PM me or HercDriver.

By the way, I want one of those tablet/computers if you find any unattended!! It's awesome!

I am listening...send me the info on the source for sure.

Thanks! :)

There are always computer @HP, just have to pay for them. I can usually swing a deal for friends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom