"Lets Get Digital" (With appologies O. Newton John) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Finally bought a digital, and in support of Marshall's excellent defense of the FJC I took a picture of the one vehicle I believe the FJC he posted most looked like . . . .

Now, I really want an FJC, in dune beige, slightly used, . . .

Last edited:
I can remember when mine looked like that 21 years ago.....:rolleyes: :crybaby:

Straight stock '82 without a blemish. :rolleyes: Here she is today..........
GSMTR'06 047.2.jpg

Thanks Capt.!

Someday I will join you!

Speaking of Dune Beige, this is for sale in my neighborhood. I snapped some pics this morning . . . Not a cruiser, but a fairly sturdy cousin.

Last edited:
Someday I will join you!

Speaking of Dune Beige, this is for sale in my neighborhood. I snapped some pics this morning . . . Not a cruiser, but a fairly sturdy cousin.

ahh back when I still liked the hummers. I would love to have one of those. :D

ahh back when I still liked the hummers. I would love to have one of those. :D

They look cool and can certainly be capable. They are just so darned wide / long, you'd have a tough time on many trails we ride...

David - Is that your 40 in the first picture?

Yep, that's my 40. It was striking how much that TLC that Marshall posted in dune beige looked like my 40. Maybe the '08 TLC will have more traditional colors.

Yep, that's my 40. It was striking how much that TLC that Marshall posted in dune beige looked like my 40. Maybe the '08 TLC will have more traditional colors.

Very nice. Looks awesome in that pic. That's exactly what I am looking for!

I thought your 40 was green - unless you have another and your signature isn't current?

Horsehead has the green FJ40 in the club. I only have one . . . at this point. Looking at a new tractor tomorrow though . . . . BX-1850

Erymer- Lets get the hummer. You can keep the 40 and I'll take the Hummer. I would rock it as my family car. :)

The Hummer is $26k with 63k on the odometer . . . it would rock as the family car, especially if we put a 50 cal. in the back!

If it had a 30cal in the back Eric would never let me drive it.. LOL

If you drive backwards? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom