The New 2007 FZJ79 4500EFI Inline 6 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here some photos that I took from an Arabic site for the new 2007 FZJ79 with the 4500EFI inline 6(Petrol). I have more photos that I took my self using my 10MP camera but they are too large and I have to figure a way to make them smaller.

:cheers:
l10.jpg
l11.jpg
l8.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice! I wish we could get Toyota NA to start importing these. At least we have the FJ Cruiseresque! :rolleyes: :lol:

Believe me the 70 series are the best, Drive one you will not need another

The 70 series are the best out there, if you drive any of the series you will know why:D , I think if they allow them or import them to the USA, one of the following will happen:

1- They will be number one in the USA in terms of strength, thoughness and dependapility.

2- The same thing that happened to the 1985 strong Hilux and the later 1986 non rigid front axle Hilux, correct me if I am wrong:rolleyes: .

In our country the Hilux remained Rigid Axles front and rear until the late 90's.

3- The other companies will see what the 70 series are made of and they will follow their steps and change their direction toward better quality in order to compete with the new comer "The 70 Series".

The above is only my imagination.:cheers:

Last edited:
I like to add these photos

I will have more photos as soon as I get the new 2007 70 series cataloge from a dealer.

image006.jpg
new-79.jpg
AP356%20%28Large%29%20%28Medium%29.jpg

Very nice! I wish we could get Toyota NA to start importing these. At least we have the FJ Cruiseresque! :rolleyes: :lol:

LOL!

Seriously, I'm depressed...

Why you are depressed, Exiled

Why you are depressed "Exiled";)

Why you are depressed "Exiled";)

Because I haven't owned a 70 series now for 17 years, because for the first time in my life I can actually afford a new one but live in one of the few countries where they are not available (US). I think the new looks is awesome, I would love to daily drive one of these and would trade the Princess + cash with ZERO regrets. I think I'll take one of the new 4-door troopies, though....

Diff Locks Guys, Diff Locks on most 79 series

The Diff Locks is irrisistable to me, they look like this is it guys I will save every dime to buy one of those Diff Locked 2007 79 series I saw in Saudi Arabia this weekend when I visited the Capital Riyadh (The Capital city of Saudi Arabia), I feel sick because of that diff locked I saw on most FZJ79 series they have.:crybaby:

The tons of photos I took with my Vedio camera are very nice but I could not post them because the DVD vedio camera has no USB connection, so I will try to go to the photo shop to transffer them to a CD Rom.:confused:

Stay tonned I will try my best to post them ASAP.:rolleyes:

Note that Winch and that wider fender with the Fender Flares

:) Nice 2007 79
053011738296.jpg
02.jpg
2007AzizNew71 Camp07 Saudia14to16Feb07 086.jpg

these are the latest photos I have for the 2007 FZJ79

Hi all, the photos were taken in the Official TOYOTA dealer in Saudi Arabia, all the past photos I posted were taken in showrooms all over the Saudi Arabia.

Please note the stripes they just for the Official TOYOTA dealer in Saudi Arabia only. The other 2007 stripe you saw on the previous pics was the stripe that came originally from JAPAN for the 2007 Model.

I like the Original stripe far more than the official Saudi TOYOTA dealer stripe.

How about you guys?:idea: :cheers:
c49e7dd5db.jpeg
54003a4440.jpeg
2e93479347.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom