Leaving FL in July! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well I've got orders to Yuma, Az and I to check in no later then July 30th. I'll miss 99% of you guys, LOL and 10% of the wheeling spots here in FL. I'm going to really try and make it to Tellico before I leave the east coast My wife doesn't seem to happy with the move and I hate that my job requires my family to be up rooted every few years.

Steven

good luck with the move! wish you and your family a safe travel and smooth transition to a new locale. what kind of work do you do? i can relate to the traveling, but on a smaller scale. I'm an electician and live out of rv campers and hotels from Ft myers to Yulee, but fortunately i haven't had to move and never leave the state, so no comparison! lol

Be sure to make that last voyage a memorable one and head to tellico!!

good luck with the move! wish you and your family a safe travel and smooth transition to a new locale. what kind of work do you do? i can relate to the traveling, but on a smaller scale. I'm an electician and live out of rv campers and hotels from Ft myers to Yulee, but fortunately i haven't had to move and never leave the state, so no comparison! lol

Be sure to make that last voyage a memorable one and head to tellico!!

I'm in the US Marine Corps. I was stationed there before coming here to FL so I know the wheeling 10 times better.

Thanks

Steve, sounds like a grand adventure! Thanks for the good times wheeling w you and the ttora gang. With your traveling schedule you might be back on the sandbar before you know it... ;)

Take care, Chuck

Hey man sad to hear your leaving, but would like to maybe wheel in Arizona with you. Had fun meeting you and the fam at the ttora meet, good luck....Frank

hey Frank! Did you and Jason ever meet up for some trails a few weeks ago? My PC died so didn't get the emails, if there were any.

Chuck

Update on me leaving FL. Instead of going to the wheeling mother land of Az I asked (yes asked) to have my orders changed to Beaufort, SC. So I'll be leaving for Beaufort mid July. The reason I asked to change my orders was due to family issues. I look forward to actual getting to wheel with you guys sometime. Later

Steven

I don't care for the mud too much, I'd rather go back to Yuma and play on the rocks.

Well I've got orders to Yuma, Az and I to check in no later then July 30th. I'll miss 99% of you guys, LOL and 10% of the wheeling spots here in FL. I'm going to really try and make it to Tellico before I leave the east coast My wife doesn't seem to happy with the move and I hate that my job requires my family to be up rooted every few years.

Steven

I'll be out there in november. We are driving out for the Baja 1000 again and plan to run the El Camino Del Diablo trail Nov 16, 17, 18. If you want o possibly ride that trail withus your welcome to join.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom