Finally joined the 100 club! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Just Drove home my newly purchased (used) 03 loaded landcruiser.

I can't get the smile off of my face.....unbelivable ride!!!!

I just got out of my 05 POS tahoe z71...that was ready to fall apart at the welds.
I still can't belive how superior the ride quality is to the Hoe!!!

This will be my daily driver as well as my family hauler....we drive up to the Outer Banks to a beachhouse (15 miles on the sand) and from Florida to Toronto 2-3 times a year (up to ski country in the winter)

So... I'll be putting lots of miles on and looking foward to doing all the various rebuilds as occasions arise...I'm keeping this one till it rusts out around me.

Figure I have about 10k worth of miles left on the tires...then I'll start to mod:D :D :D nothing too sever, as I love the ride as is.... 2" lift , beefier tires, bull bar.

I'll add some pics tommorow when its light out.

Great sight, glad to be hear!!!!!!!

Welcome!

best year too! :D

Welcome!!

Welcome! It's midnight already, where them pix at? :flipoff2:

Welcome

Welcome to the Forum. All kinds a great information will be found here. I too have the 03, nice machine, has everything you want, nothing you don't. Good luck with your mods.

Welcome! It's midnight already, where them pix at? :flipoff2:

Here ya go:D (usb cord was buried under 3 feet of clothes in my 17 yr olds room:rolleyes: )

IMG_1759.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

IMG_1756.jpg

I've got a real good feeling that I'm going to have to get a 2nd cruiser as my wife has been driving it all morning and won't let me have it:) :) :)

Boca Raton? Definetly Palm Beach County.

Its a trick....nah I live in Weston (broward).....Just tagged in Palm Beach...

I love the STI:D sweet car!

Fenderbender nice buy. We have a 2003 Yukon XL and I can not belive what a piece of :censor: it is compared to the LC. My wife likes it so I am not pushing real hard to replace it........till the 2009 LC is out.

Yup, my old neighbors wife has a yukon and he has a GX...he hates driving the yuk.

Time to start modding now that you have the before pictures taken care of!

Nice looking truck.

And welcome to Mud!!!!

That is the same color as mine, which I very much like.

Welcome to 'MUD :flipoff2:

And your new '03 100 looks like new from here;).

Welcome:flipoff2:

Nice color. This is what it looks like without boards and roof rack!

dsc06528-209_525.jpg

Welcome:flipoff2:

Nice color. This is what it looks like without boards and roof rack!

Sweet looking ride!!!:D

My running boards will be comming off soon but the roof rack needs to stay.... Not enough room inside with my two bulldogs, so I'll need a thule top for my trips....thinking about a safari rack ...I may be able to fit two big Thule toppers +++ gear...that would be a sight comming down the road.

Hell of a $65K (well new price at least) dog carrier:) :) :)

Maybe I am in the minority, but I do prefer the looks with the roofrack on and without the running boards.

It's beautiful!, just curious, how many miles and for how much?

Welcome, I don't think you will find a better group of people than on MUD, everyone is intent figuring it all out and telling others.

It's beautiful!, just curious, how many miles and for how much?

Welcome, I don't think you will find a better group of people than on MUD, everyone is intent figuring it all out and telling others.
40k miles for $35k and change with a carmax +60k mile 6 year bumper to bumper w/$50.00 deductable.Had been looking for an 03 for a while but all I could find had 65-75k miles for around $40k....I guess thats what happens when you build a car no one in their right mind would ever get rid of.Mine is perfect also...one owner and from what I can tell out my forensic experience (watching CSI- whatelse?) It was a Mommy mobile (found two little toy cars lodged in the 3rd row seat holders.) And they lived in a suburb of philly ...drove to daycare, chuck e cheese, and other suburban mommy sites.....Moral of the story.....clear out your Navigation system before handing in your lease.......I could acuratly recreate this families life....good thing I'm not a stalker.....Hey this gives me a good Idea for a horror flick...Vallet a posh resturant gets all kinds of personal info from nav units he parks...then stalks and kills.

Question???
I have seen several LC's at Car MAX"s in Chicago, for decent prices, none with maint. hisotry's yet that I know of, but I was weary of their mechanics and warrenty, it passed muster with you. Can you tell me why, I know they are probable the most reputable national used chain in the country, but I was still very hesitant. I don't know much about them, and they didn't seem to want to get into depth about the warrenty since I was four hours away. Did you compare their warrenties, what they do/do not cover ?
Any help is appreciated, the sooner I get an 03 for her the sooner I can go play witht the 00

There warranty is good at carmax...toyota or any certified mechanic...the decuctable is just $25 more........

I drove mine from carmax strait to my mechanic who put it up on the lift and then drove it for 20 min checking it out.....I got his thumbs way up....the car was a creampuff mommy mobile...they even suckered her into new brake pads...so i think it had all the proper maint.

The cars been great...the warranty is just for peace of mind.

good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom