FJ 55 New Drag Link (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who or where can I get a new drag link for my 71' Fj55? SOR or CCOT does not list any that I saw? Any body bought one lately?:pig:

i think mark, marks offroad had a view made up last year. might check with him

How do I contact Mark? Does he have a website?

Jim

You mean THIS one?

:grinpimp:
Dragposer1.JPG

I think the ones mark had made up do have replaceable ends, call him tommorrow, he doesn't do email much ,I don't think, but is almost always in his shop weekdays. He takes the time to find answers to problems that noone else cares to, he deserves our support.
if you want to keep it completely stock maybe we can find you one that is not wore out.
people that convert to power steering may have saved them. I might even have one out back in unknown condition.
any slop at all is probably bad though

I don't need to keep it stock but at least as good or better than stock. My main problem is it drives like a turd and wanders all over. The socket pins are loose. I have other loose items as well but am addressing them one at a time.
My focus is off road but I still want to drive it on the road sometimes.
Jim

Yes, thats the one except mine does not have the adjustable ends mine are fixed.

You are looking for a replacement drag link. We are trying to point you to a solution to your problem.

:confused:

And I do thank you for the information! I have left a message fo Mark and will call him back when he is there.
I have many more hurdles to cover and probably many more questions.

Jim

I called Mark today he has a replacement that he has had made up for $125 plus shipping.

Thanks to all who helped me find Mark. Now on to my other search.

Jim:cheers:

i've gone custom on dang near all my rods on all my rigs. almost all run 80 series ends and are heavy duty. screw the light duty and screw multiple (and often too weak for 36+ tires) rods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom