1987 FJ 60 Roseburg Oregon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Body is beat up, can get the title, no motor, missing some dash parts, $700 or make me an offer, also a aftermarket EFI system that was on it

Pics please to wagons dot ho at gmail dot com. Thanks!

Would you sell the dash seperate? I can pick up. If yes, what color is it & what parts are missing? I am looking for brown, good shape, no cracks or tears.

Thanks, John McVicker

Not the one on Cascade Cruisers, the dash is pretty bad shape, trying to get pics

Not the one on Cascade Cruisers, the dash is pretty bad shape, trying to get pics

Thanks for the info on dash. I'll keep looking. But just in case, I would like pictures.

John McVicker

passenger side turn signal assembly?

I have all the glass, the doors not the best shape, motor with no compression on the last 3 cylinders, frame some other stuff. I got to get out of here soon, damn city and neighbors are complaning so its got to go. I am trying find someone that will take what is left or it will probably end up at the scrap yard. Make offer also just got the 85 going again and it got to go also, I will try to get pics of both in the next couple days. I woul like $1000 but im not set on that

Last edited:
So you raised your price or is there something I'm missing?

Started @ $700...now up to $1000... We better act quick. Might not be able to afford it tomorrow.

John

Trying to sell a bunch of stuff and got this mixed up with something else, hell make a offer junkyard said $300 the way it sits rite now. Some stuff is gone or all ready sold. Just need it gone

Locking Hubs

What about the front locking hubs shipped to 80526.

A/C compressor (primarily just the pulley and magnetic clutch)?

Ill take the front and rear axles with springs, 200 bucks, I live in southern OR. send a pm if interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom