Aussie Lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey I am thinking of putting a locker in my HJ60, and have heard some stuff about Aussie lockers being cheap, and really reliable, just wondering what some other cruiser guys thought of them??? Pros and Cons???

the only con on aussie lockers is the wait:frown: but i will tell ya curt from cruiser outfitters will hook you up with a lockrite for around 250 bucks:D just as good .

where is cruiser outfitters, cuz I am in BC Canada, so just wondering if there would be a difference in wait time?

where is cruiser outfitters, cuz I am in BC Canada, so just wondering if there would be a difference in wait time?
last time i talked to aussie,they said march was going to be their next shipment.go ahead and try:confused: but its a hell of a good locker.

the only con on aussie lockers is the wait:frown: but i will tell ya curt from cruiser outfitters will hook you up with a lockrite for around 250 bucks:D just as good .

More like $300 + shipping.
The Aussies keep saying "next month", and then "next month", and then "next month"...

I think NSOR can get them in Vancouver.

With the wait of course.

To find info on here the search works pretty good. Did you try to search Aussie locker? Actually probably numerous threads about them, pro and cons well talked about.

Try the area at the top of the listing page in the 60 section, where it says "search this forum" not the main search at the upper banner. That searches all forums. Quick and simple is searching this one only.

no the lockrite is 250 ish

As of when? Just two weeks ago they quoted me over $300 to my door. Its even online. Do we get a "deal" as members?

i love my aussies...got one in the 40 and one in the 60. will eventually have one in the piggie too.they appear to be tuffer than the lockrights, but that may be because they haven't been around as long. personally, i know four people who've broken lockrights and no one who's broken an aussie.

I ordered an aussie locker a month ago and hadn't heard anything from them since. So, I sent them an email two nights ago and this was their response.

"We appreciate your order. The XD21230 lockers have been on back order and we are expecting a shipment to leave Australia on Friday. That would put them in the USA inventory the following Tuesday with shipments to customers the next day."

Let's see what happens.

I ordered an aussie locker a month ago and hadn't heard anything from them since. So, I sent them an email two nights ago and this was their response.

"We appreciate your order. The XD21230 lockers have been on back order and we are expecting a shipment to leave Australia on Friday. That would put them in the USA inventory the following Tuesday with shipments to customers the next day."

Let's see what happens.
yea thats why i bought the other:frown:

Aussie Locker

Let's see what happens.

As of March 2, all back orders for Toyota 8" Aussie Lockers XD20830 have been filled and new orders are being shipping on 14 March. All orders for XD21230 Land Cruiser Aussie Lockers will be shipped 14 March. We appreciate everyones patience and for those who could not wait for the Aussie Locker we apologize for the inconvenience.

thanks again for all the input, i will probably put in an order for some aussie lockers in the near future

Save yourself $50.oo or so in fees and have it shipped to " Ship Happens " in Sumas WA and pick it up yourself. They are 300 yards across the line and charge $4.oo per package.

As of March 2, all back orders for Toyota 8" Aussie Lockers XD20830 have been filled and new orders are being shipping on 14 March. All orders for XD21230 Land Cruiser Aussie Lockers will be shipped 14 March. We appreciate everyones patience and for those who could not wait for the Aussie Locker we apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the update!:cheers:

i run an aussie in the back of mine and i love it, i'll run one in the front one day too, i also want to throw on 38" boggers and it sounds like the aussies will take it. But i wont even be back in Canada till August to do any mods so i dont mind the waiting list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom