FJ45 seats near perfect after I pass on the trucks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
riddler do not pass on a truck because of seats alone...there are some out there....i am considering swapping mine out for something newer...just have'nt made up my mind yet

osagecruiser

Driver's seat frame looks like a 40 series, not a 45. Passenger should have the cutaway at the back where it wraps AROUND the filler neck and goes closer to the passenger door than a 40 series does.

Mark A.

Driver's seat frame looks like a 40 series, not a 45. Passenger should have the cutaway at the back where it wraps AROUND the filler neck and goes closer to the passenger door than a 40 series does.

Mark A.

Who knew there was a differance??? I did not.....

Mark, Thanks for pointing out the simple part I missed.

Corrected.

riddler do not pass on a truck because of seats alone...there are some out there....i am considering swapping mine out for something newer...just have'nt made up my mind yet

osagecruiser

No kidding. I'll be pulling out my stock seats when I have it built next winter, so they'll be available.

I'm also pulling out pretty much everything else. Truck is 99% stock now, and after the build the only stock parts will be frame and body. :D

No kidding. I'll be pulling out my stock seats when I have it built next winter, so they'll be available.

I'm also pulling out pretty much everything else. Truck is 99% stock now, and after the build the only stock parts will be frame and body. :D

question, what is your reason for pulling all the stock stuff?

So I take it the passenger side is accurate but what are the differences on the drivers seat from a 40 to 45?

and to think i sold mine to mark for 75 bucks and they matched:frown: o well at least they went to somone who needed them:D

Fj45 Seats

Hay guys someone told be there was talk about my seats here. Yes they are completely original except for the recover job at one time. They are out of a completely original rust free unmolested Oregon FJ45. They are different from FJ40 Seats. Seats do not have all the levers on them for the rear passengers to exit as if it were a FJ40. Mounting points may be different as well, can't exactly remember. The reserve has been lowered as well to $360.00. If they do not sell seats will be stored probably for the next ten years. Thank you everyone! GOOD LUCK on your projects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom