Air injection rail (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$450? Is that installed or just for the part. MSRP for the air injection manifold (17361 61020) is $166. Check with cruiserdan for his pricing (1sttoyotaparts.com shows their price is $120). You can get one used from Cruiserparts.net for $100.

$450? Is that installed or just for the part. MSRP for the air injection manifold (17361 61020) is $166. Check with cruiserdan for his pricing (1sttoyotaparts.com shows their price is $120). You can get one used from Cruiserparts.net for $100.

what he said.

I took one off my '74 and am saving it in the attic, but I would let it go for only $375. That would save you $75!

Rocky

(joke)

I have one...................need the nozzls also...."Make me an offer I cant refuse"

I thought that it would be one of those things that the dealer had cheap. I went and got some fittings and 5/16 tube, I made one, the cost so far is under $50. That is with a new american thread check valve, they were $20 cheaper. It doesn't look that bad either.

How necessary is a properly functioning air injection rail? What function does it serve?

How necessary is a properly functioning air injection rail? What function does it serve?

It's necessary for proper emissions equipment operation, namely the Air Injection sysetm. Air is injected into the exhasut gases through the injection rail, allowing the exhaust to continue to burn. Air (oxygen) is also required for the catalytic converter to change bad emission gasses into friendlyier ones.

If your vehicle is de-smogged, then you probably don't need an air injection rail.

Damn your talented, that looks good.:)

MWM 16

I have one I took off my 86 (looks OEM stock) with some rust. You can have it ...cover shipping to your location? I'll email you a pic of it ...if you want to go that route?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom