Fat man on a plane (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.urbanlandcruisers.com
Whooooo Hoooooo! Looks like I can make the ROund Up. Here is the catch: The big gay 80 will stay at home and I will fly into DFW on Wed the 14th but it will be late; maybe around 10pm or so. I need a ride to the event and then a ride back to DFW on the 17th in the mid afternoon.

ANy ideas on a ride????

Fxxxing cant wait

after consulting with the President I think flying into San Antonio or Austin would be the better idea. How about a ride from SA or Austin to katemcy then a ride back to DFW on Sat?

Are you talking about GW Bush or Kowboy?

Where did this come from??????

"Can you just imagine how funny it would be to see Nolen, painted blue/green wearing white cut off overalls, being chased by a home built unicorn? The real kicker would be Mark as the man behind the curtain." ~... David Dearborne

David , Wish we could help :frown: To far away to figure out schedule :mad: Hope you can make the event :cheers: :beer: :beer: :beer: FRO

Rent an FJ Cruiser (or a PT Cruiser :D ) Drive it to Katemcy, wheel it, jump it, bend it, break it.... (We have the skillz to make it good enough to turn back into the rental company)

What say ye....

Chris:cool:

Where did this come from??????

"Can you just imagine how funny it would be to see Nolen, painted blue/green wearing white cut off overalls, being chased by a home built unicorn? The real kicker would be Mark as the man behind the curtain." ~... David Dearborne

Some post you made a year or two ago. Trying to get me to buy Heather a pony!:rolleyes: :beer:

then a ride back to DFW on Sat?

PICK A PERSON, ANY PERSON, THREATEN TO GO HOME WITH THEM UNLESS THEY GET YA' TO THE AIRPORT.......:D :D :D :D :D

PICK A PERSON, ANY PERSON, THREATEN TO GO HOME WITH THEM UNLESS THEY GET YA' TO THE AIRPORT.......:D :D :D :D :D

Damn, it is such a shame your daughters are all married

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom