Urgent Relay assistance... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a relay in my 65 FJ40, it is about 1 foot back from where the horn lead exits the harness, which is about 18 inches back from the multi wire insulator that separates the headlight wiring harnesses. There are 3 wires going to it, it mounts on the passenger fender I think... I got this huge piece of crap in dozens of rubbermaid tubs and I am re-assembling it after doing some restoration work. It was disassembled 15 years ago... Not by me...

What is this relay? It is part of the OEM harness and has not been modified. Spincter offroad has no faking clue unless I WAIT another full workday and ask the tech line which is alway's busy...

There are NO OEM part #'s on it, which tells me it's an aftermarket replacement, I believe the color of the wires are green w/yellow, green w/white(doubled) and green w/red stripe.

Any help?

Does it look like this:

hornrelay.jpg

It is your horn relay. Not sure about the wire colors leading to it.

THANKS! :flipoff2:

You are AWESOME! Those Tuck Fards at Spincter Offroad are pissing me off with their quality of knowhow... ONly two guys I 've spoken to know anything, one is Mario and one is Mike, but Mario wasn;t on the line and Mike didn't want to give me the time of day to help find out, and it's not listed in their catalog...

You're the best!

Do they have a factory Spincter Offroad replacement for it?

They don't carry OEM style... Where can I get a clear top horn relay? Anyone know?

FE

Finally got Mario on the Phone at Spincter... I got one on order. :) the rest of them are tards... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom