New to the MUD! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Cheers everybody! Wanted to introduce myself and my wagon from EastTN. 83 FJ60, stock for the moment.
OME's and 4+Ubolt flip kit on the way. Just got my 33x10.50 BFG MT's last week. It's great to be aboard!

IMG_0771a.JPG IMG_1334.JPG
IMG_1334.JPG
IMG_0771a.JPG

Welcome to mud! Great looking 60! :beer:

Tallest roof rack ever.

Agreed KNUCKLES. They were the SuperHigh Foot towers from my old disco. Needed them to haul the MadRiver. I've since traded them for the regular towers from Thule.
Much, much better.

Welcome, nice cruiser.

That is a sweet looking cruiser you have there. One of the nicest I've seen!

Welcome aboard:cheers:

Blue 60's rule!!!!
nice ride bud welcome to the mud!!

Daniel

Goode as in my last name. I got stumped trying to think of a username. Creative juices :beer: just weren't flowing yesterday.

You frickin guyz and your rust free 60's....
Youll never know the joy of needing a tetnus shot to work on your rigs!;p
That is a beautifully clean rig!
What kind of wheelin are you in to, down south there?

Welcome to MUD!:flipoff2:

Chicago

You frickin guyz and your rust free 60's....
Youll never know the joy of needing a tetnus shot to work on your rigs!;p
That is a beautifully clean rig!
What kind of wheelin are you in to, down south there?

Welcome to MUD!:flipoff2:

Chicago

yeah, i don't wheel in my 60 at all. call me a wuss but its too clean! i'll never buy another vehicle from the north again. here's my rust bucket wheeler wagon!
IMG_0570.jpg

Thanks for the compliments! :) I had a 78fj40 that I almost kept and sold the 60. I just don't have the time and money for two. But I"m happy with my decision to keep the 60. She's in pretty good shape.

I've done some moderate wheelin. I've been to GSMTR the past 4-5 years, but never had a built rig to hit the big stuff with. Just kinda laid low and watched out for the dings and dents. I've already hammered my rockers on the 60. I've had Blue for a little over a year now, with no mods. Finally got some funds to help her posture and get her ass off the ground. But I've got to get to work on some protection. Sliders, bumpers, etc.

Here's a pic of the 40 I got rid of last year. Stock springs on SOA with 33x12.50. Toyota mini-truck power steering. Front roll cage.
copyIMG_1070.JPG
copyIMG_1070.JPG

Tires went with the 40. SuperSwamper TSL 33x12.50.
The pic with Blue and the TSL's was from GSMTR last year.
I swapped meats from the 40 to the 60 for GSMTR to get a little more clearance. They barely rubbed at full flex. I was amazed.
60 had 31x10.50 Goodyear Wranglers.
I replaced the Goodyears last week with BFG 33x10.50 MT.
Looks awesome! Can't wait to get my lift from Kurt at CruiserOutfitters.
U-bolt flip kit coming from Man-a-Fre.
I'll get a before and after pic posted the minute I get the OME's put on. WooHoo!!!:D

Thanks Kurt! Shipment arrived yesterday. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom