Camber Adj (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone adjusted the Camber on their 4runner before? Do you have to take the camber adj bolt and nut completly out? Should I seperate the nut and bolt, or are you to turn them at the same time?

How tight are these bolts uasually, is it ok to put a substancial force on them to bust them loose?

thanks-nate-

mine were very stuck. The best way to do it is to have a shop do it. I work at a shop that has an aligner. It is very touchy so I would just bring it to them. To answer your question, there should be eccentrics (sp?) that you need to turn to adjust it. You need to loosen the bolt and then turn the eccentric to the desired position.

mine were very stuck. The best way to do it is to have a shop do it. I work at a shop that has an aligner. It is very touchy so I would just bring it to them. To answer your question, there should be eccentrics (sp?) that you need to turn to adjust it. You need to loosen the bolt and then turn the eccentric to the desired position.

+1

take it to a shop.

its done. when I picked it up this afternoon I had a conversation with the owner for a little while. Talking about how messed up the underside is. Said he had the bolts/nuts cherry red with a big long breaker bar on it. I should have soaked in P.B. blaster. I wasent thinking ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom