dash kit pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i just got my dash kit from dash kit specialities and thought i'd post some pics for those of you interested in buying a kit. i really like it and its not bad for $200. the kit is a perfect match to the wood that was already there (even though in some of the pics it may not seem like it). over all, im really pleased with it.

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

Man, Lexus doesn't miss a spot where the wood would stick. That kit has many more pieces than my LC.

By the way, all my "wood" pieces still look good, however my wife compulsively uses that anti-bacterial hand sanitizer. She is in and out of Drs. offices all day. She rides in the passenger seat 5-10% of the time, but the piece of "wood" trim at her window switch has non-removable splotches all over it. All the other pieces are as new, including my armrest piece I touch every day.

-Mark

Is this kit in excess of what u had (oem) ? If so what are the additional pieces
Man, Lexus doesn't miss a spot where the wood would stick. That kit has many more pieces than my LC.

By the way, all my "wood" pieces still look good, however my wife compulsively uses that anti-bacterial hand sanitizer. She is in and out of Drs. offices all day. She rides in the passenger seat 5-10% of the time, but the piece of "wood" trim at her window switch has non-removable splotches all over it. All the other pieces are as new, including my armrest piece I touch every day.

-Mark

Yes, it is in excess.

Entire glove box area
Key area
Sunroof/homelink area
Center console rear area
Shifter inner area
AC controls & surrounding area
AC vents
Mirror & vents area

All these are "extended" trim.

Yes, it is in excess.

Entire glove box area
Key area
Sunroof/homelink area
Center console rear area
Shifter inner area
AC controls & surrounding area
AC vents
Mirror & vents area

All these are "extended" trim.

yep he's got it. the only trim the car came with was around the two center vents in the front, a long piece on each door, wood around the window controls on each of the four doors, and one piece along hte border of the gear shift area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom