So Cal 80 intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey whats up everybody, my names Will. Just introducing myself to the so cal folk. I noticed all the awesome looking rides and when I get a chance to throw on my lift, maybe my cruiser could be as cool as you guys. Side note: I saw a dark grey 80 with black rims, snorkel and what looked like a kaymar rear bumper w/ tire carrier. They were in Hermosa making a left down 17th off of PCH just before the new 24 fitness a few mondays ago. Is that someone of this forum? If it is they have a sick @ss truck.

Hey There

Welcome Aboard! Glad to see another 80!

That truck you speak of in Hermosa sounds like Dave aka "Silvercruiser", but i dont know if he had a rear kaymar or a Hanna!

Anyway, welcome aboard and lets mod your rig!

Kevin

Welcome - that had to have been David (Silvercruiser). He does have a Kaymar.

Welcome :flipoff2: !

You don't need the lift to be as cool as everyone. Just get some armor and wheel it (I wheeled mine a good bit before lifting: sliders, t-case skid, and 33's....and lockers of course;) )

That was David aka Silvercruier as Kevin suggested. He has a modified Kaymar rear and lives about a block from where you are describing. And yes it is one of the nicest 80's you will see. It has as many toys on the inside as the outside, including a SC...ok man crush rant over. I live not too far from you and am very happy to have another South Bay 80. We are going to have to incorporate ourselves in the South Bay before long!!

Can't wait to see you on the trail or the streets in the bay!

Smit

btw....any pics of your rig so I know what to look for?

Please tell me it is not WHITE:rolleyes:

Welcome.
Im guessing you have a green 80? :D

If you plan on playing on the rocks right away get the sliders first.
But a lifted 80 is so cool to look at though. :grinpimp:

Welcome to our little area. :flipoff2: Happy to have another 80 with us. You are welcome on any of our runs lifted or not so don't let that stop you. Look forward to meeting you on the trail. Oh, you gotta show off some pictures stock or not. :D

Welcome.

Pics?

welcome! :)

:flipoff2: Welcome to SoCal 80's, Will.

You'll find that our casual club (no dues, meetings etc., just runs) has a lot of knowledge about mods and maintenance on these great vehicles. Post up with any questions, and I hope you can join us on an upcoming run.

Hi Will,
Welcome to the So Cal 80's!!!
Yes, that was me...David...aka Silvercruiser. I live on 16th street between PCH and Prospect . The So Cal 80's are a great group of guys...I've met some great people, gone on some fun trail runs and learned how to spend money on my cruiser. Give me a call and stop by 310-941-2110.
cheers,
David...

I'm in Manhattan Beach and welcome to the neighborhood.

David - you'd spent a lot of money on that cruiser loooooong before you met any of us! hehehe

welcome ....

we don't have dues but if we do a weekend trip you have to bring something to dinner/potluck....something to add to dans punch is also apreciated...

David - you'd spent a lot of money on that cruiser loooooong before you met any of us! hehehe

Brent - you got me. The problem is after I met you guys I sold the original stuff and had to buy new stuff...it's never ending...it's a sickness....is there a 12 step program available????

.it's never ending...it's a sickness....is there a 12 step program available????

There was a 12 step but we never I never made it past the parking lot full of set up 80's. It was cancelled after 1 meeting. :flipoff2:

There was a 12 step but we never I never made it past the parking lot full of set up 80's. It was cancelled after 1 meeting. :flipoff2:

Ain't that the truth!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom