Lash Spotting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I think it might have been a mirage. Maybe not. I think I saw proud Cottonland Member Lash dashing through the Philadelphia airport yesterday. I wasn't about to stop him to make sure. It looked like he was very late for a plane and determined to make it. So, enquiring minds want to know. Was Lash in Phily yesterday or does he have a fleet footed twin??

Steve

Philadelphia, MS or PA?

Maybe he forgot to cash in his chips at Silverstar in MS or maybe he's cheating on us with the Cheesesteak Cruiser Club- maybe they meet on Tuesday nights up there??? Someone needs to check up on this.

Must have been my twin?!? (scary thought) They say we all have one out there somewhere. Being fleet footed is a stretch for me, but maybe on a good day??

Did you get a picture of that sharp dude for comparison?

Moving too fast for photos. Made me think of Deputy Barney Fife's quick draw. NO camera could capture that action.

What'd mean - Philly MS or...? The clue would be that nobody has to run to catch a plane in Philly, MS. The cropdusters are usually patient, wanting a little extra revunue from filling the extra seat on a ride...

I saw him at the Sushi place in Madison today stuffing his face.....

GUILTY! Face sufficiently STUFFED with extra-large bites

Had a nice lunch date with Mrs. Lacoste!

Only cooked sushi for this redneck ;)

Why didn't you say howdy? You must have been next door at the Mexican place?

Who, Lash or his fleet footed yankee cousin?

No, no, no

He's no yankee. In fact he was runnin' to get the hell outta there!!

My cousins don't get north of Nashville

I was at the Sushi bar and was talking and the next thing I knew you were otta there and I missed you.....

So, were you stuffin' your face with the raw stuff???

Looking forward to next weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom