33's on STOCK SPRINGS? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.whiteriverlawncare.com
still trying to figure things out. most of this rig is as i bought it. Here are some picts of my 60. these are 33's.

are these springs and shackles stock? i assume i should have more clearance. would a re-arch with AAL give me the clearance i need? how much is maximum arch i can do and still keep everything stock except shocks and shackles?
rear springs.jpg
side view.jpg
side view 2.jpg

yes. the springs and shackles are stock. get a LONG add-a-leaf and you'll be fine. Most of the folks running 33's on stock suspension are running 10.5 wide instead of 12.5 wide tires.

Isn't this question a sticky yet?

Search next time, this question has been asked eleventy-billion times already.

yup like he said stock and yea lots of guys are running the long ad a leafs. i guess re-arching just is economical of desired for many.

yup like he said stock and yea lots of guys are running the long ad a leafs. i guess re-arching just is economical of desired for many.

On the AALs, are you guys suggesting the longs for a softer ride? Why not the shorts?

shorts are very harsh and dont flex well at all... only good for tow rigs.

Ahhh, I just got some 33s for my truck and ordered the small AALs, but, this truck is also going to be my tow rig for the Rally Rabbit ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom